West Coast/Hawaii CA, NV, WA, NM, UT, CO,AZ

SoCal SR20DET drivers...

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2004, 11:54 PM

hey Raine this is offtopic but do you have any stock suspension parts?

or does anyone have stock S14 suspension parts?

Last edited by Suhster85; 09-15-2004 at 12:55 AM.
Old 10-22-2004, 08:54 AM

hey raine if you are still interested in finding a place in so cali to do your swap i just got it done at a place in signall hill called access motorsports....its a small place but my friend showed me the place because he tried doin his swap himself but screwed up and brought it to this guy to rewire the sr20det...so i went there and right off the bat he gave me a good quote....i got iffy on him because it was really cheap....but he showed me many pictures of his work and my friend highly recomended him...so i went with him and he did a really clean job.....if you need his number or anything just pm me....but yea this guy did a really good job and he knows his stuff
Old 10-22-2004, 10:54 AM

how much did u get it for ?
Old 10-25-2004, 06:56 AM

$4000 for clip...swap....hks fmic...hks bov....and he has to find me a boost controller but yea that is included in how much i paid
Old 10-25-2004, 09:33 PM

What about places in San Diego any one know of any shops down there that would do a install???
Old 10-26-2004, 07:46 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by santana
hey raine if you are still interested in finding a place in so cali to do your swap i just got it done at a place in signall hill called access motorsports....its a small place but my friend showed me the place because he tried doin his swap himself but screwed up and brought it to this guy to rewire the sr20det...so i went there and right off the bat he gave me a good quote....i got iffy on him because it was really cheap....but he showed me many pictures of his work and my friend highly recomended him...so i went with him and he did a really clean job.....if you need his number or anything just pm me....but yea this guy did a really good job and he knows his stuff
thanks bro, but swap idea is on hold... money's tight and I'm looking to get into autoX before the end of the year instead... plus (this is only a rumor) I heard cops are trying to get the "street racer" rule in effect for illegal swaps - i.e. you get caught, they crush your car
Old 10-30-2004, 01:58 PM

i took mine to turbo evolution in chino....heres what i think
http://www.club240.com/forums/showth...threadid=16988
Old 10-31-2004, 12:52 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by ahnyoungboi
i took mine to turbo evolution in chino....heres what i think
http://www.club240.com/forums/showth...threadid=16988
sounds like they got lost using your car as a learner.
Old 10-31-2004, 01:56 PM

dude....raine...i called u a couple days ago...oh..dont think im stalking you or anything...i just had ur # from when i sold u my calipers. well anyways. i called to ask when everyone met up. i wanted to see the other sr20's and compare and contrast. plus i need to go to someone that really knows how to work on my motor. i was thinking blast eng. ever hear of them? a guy w/ a TT g35 and STi recommended i go there.....(his mechanic is from HKS) and everything he has is done by hks. so i think i should trust this guy....
anyone hear of blast?
Old 10-31-2004, 07:25 PM
Contributing Member

dude....raine...i called u a couple days ago...oh..dont think im stalking you or anything...i just had ur # from when i sold u my calipers. well anyways. i called to ask when everyone met up. i wanted to see the other sr20's and compare and contrast. plus i need to go to someone that really knows how to work on my motor. i was thinking blast eng. ever hear of them? a guy w/ a TT g35 and STi recommended i go there.....(his mechanic is from HKS) and everything he has is done by hks. so i think i should trust this guy....
anyone hear of blast?
a couple of people said Blast was really good... might wanna call them up bro
Old 11-23-2004, 07:17 PM

places in daygo would prolly be SDCS or AEBS. anyone in daygo wanna buy a s13 blacktop for 1600?
Old 11-23-2004, 07:19 PM

if you want the Front mount, Intercooler Piping and HKS Sequential Blowoff valve you can take the motor for 2000
Old 11-24-2004, 07:36 AM

Hey guys, newbie here, but just chiming in my two cents. I dropped off my car at Phase2 and Howard was awesome. Great job explaining everything and I even got to see them compression testing the blacktops that I was going to pick from. Obviously I picked out the best one, but aside from that, the service was great. Price was awesome from what I can tell especially since they've been doing it for a while. They'll admit that they're pricey, but IMHO, if it gets the job done right the first time, I'll go the extra mile. I've heard Kevin from LS Auto is awesome too but you might want to call him next week to schedule swaps... He'll be busy until then... Raine, if you want, you can contact Howard at Phase2 to get a quote. Just tell him that Rex from Club240.com sent you there. His Email is: howard@phase2motortrend.com
Quotes don't hurt.

Good luck! I get my car in two weeks; that's because they're doing my swap, installing all of my Blitz stuff and also my entire suspension install and set-up. Woo hoo!

AIM: snrokugekienzeru
Old 11-30-2004, 01:48 AM

anyone hear of blast?
The place is called Blast Racing Service not Blast Engineering. The guy with the TT G35 and STi is Tom. His G35's engine is crazy...not some bs Greddy kit...but yea Blast Racing is very good. I suggest you give them a call. Speak with Naoto, and tell em Julian with the IS sent you.
Old 12-11-2004, 05:53 PM

If you're in Walnut, there's a spot in Industry called JRX Rotary. They're off of Valley and Worman Mill next to Perez Tires. They specialize in Rotary but they can work on anything. They don't have SR's yet but in a couple months they'll be importing all jdm high performance engines for NISSAN, HONDA, MAZDA, TOYOTA, and MITSUBISHI

Quick Reply: SoCal SR20DET drivers...