West Coast/Hawaii CA, NV, WA, NM, UT, CO,AZ

NEW ACTION TUESDAY NIGHTS in 909/626

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2004, 06:32 AM
Contributing Member

bump for tonight
Old 09-14-2004, 10:11 AM
Contributing Member

i might make it...if I get lost on the way there then I will call you Raine haha.
Old 09-14-2004, 10:27 AM

^ lol santiago, if ur car is wrecked, which car are you driving anyways? the miata still???
Old 09-14-2004, 12:13 PM

tonight.....only tab 1 ! do not go to location 2 at iscream, if you havent heard, we are no longer welcome there.
Old 09-14-2004, 12:22 PM

u serious..wow
Old 09-14-2004, 12:56 PM
Contributing Member

Now that sucks

The Miata is just hit, not wrecked. She is still drivable...just got to be carfeul. And I driver her as little as possible now.
Old 09-14-2004, 02:23 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by S14Dude
tonight.....only tab 1 ! do not go to location 2 at iscream, if you havent heard, we are no longer welcome there.
er... explaination?
Old 09-14-2004, 02:32 PM
Contributing Member

WTF? I bet you it's because of what happened last time. Time to check the site, lol. FR meet people!!!

Links on what happened.
http://tabtuesdays.com/forums/viewto...20a94bdabb3173
That Integ who burned out busted all of us. Oh well, time to get rid of the ricers and bring in the touge cars.

Last edited by ArticDragon; 09-14-2004 at 02:37 PM.
Old 09-14-2004, 03:36 PM

HAHAHA THAT SUCKS. It would be neat if someone made a "secret" =0P meet some where up griffith park >.<
Old 09-14-2004, 04:50 PM
Contributing Member

You know, with the right organization, things like that can be avoided.

idea 1: dedicated meeting spot online (i.e. forum, but not like hardcore)... the TAB site is ok, but I dunno... something about it doesn't float my boat.

idea 2: statement paper signed by those who are there to have fun, stating that behavior will be proper, no burnout bull****, etc.

idea 3: include name, license plate # on statement. If you got something illegal or something to hide, you shouldn't be there to mess it up for everyone else in the first place.

idea 4: voluntary "staff" - people who will keep tabs on who is supposed to be there and who isn't. that way if someone does something really really dumb, you can cross reference with the statements to see if they're part of the meet or not in the first place.

idea 5: take down car, description, license plate IMMEDIATELY after someone dumb does something dumb. I think everyone participating in the fun should be doing this, as it takes only 1 moron to mess it up for everyone else.

idea 6: point of the statements - to show to business owners or property owners where we want to have the meets. I'm thinking, by presenting the signed statements during the proposal for permission, it would help because, those statements signed with identification of car license plate, etc. are a sign that we're not being shady and we have nothing to hide - we just want a place to meet up.

idea 7: anyone who shows up that hasn't signed a statement - invite them to be a part of the forum and sign a paper as a sign of good faith that they have enough maturity to hold their horses and be civil and thankful that we have a spot to meet up. I know there will be people who show up that will thin that signing something is retarded, but it just shows that they're not willing to help the cause and are probably there to show off thinking that their 1.6 is the ****.

idea 8: find a place with an on site security guard maybe. They have the authority to report anything dumb and are considered a valid witness if those being dumb get caught.

idea 9: ban Honda/Acura people. Tell them to go meet in alhambra or Ontario or something ROFL

Okay, those are my thoughts. I know some of them are a stretch, but none of the ideas are impossible given the right organization. I mean, look at how Drift Day, or even SCCA events got started - someone had enough dedication and passion to get something organized enough to be legit.

IDEA (although maybe too expensive and too far) - get a meet going at like Irwindale, in one of their side parking lots - there's even a gate to keep tabs on who's going in or out.

I dunno... maybe I just need food again.
Old 09-14-2004, 06:18 PM

wow. you had a lotta time to think about this didn't you jay? sounds pretty hardocore. but a very good idea.
Old 09-14-2004, 07:28 PM
Contributing Member

Raine, we all know almost all of your ideas would never work cus no one would do it(the signing and stuff).

Old 09-14-2004, 09:29 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by -HyJynX-
Raine, we all know almost all of your ideas would never work cus no one would do it(the signing and stuff).

well yeah but honestly - say it were you and I and Arctic etc. What do we have to hide? Our cars are street legal, no loud *** N1 mufflers, no HID's... we don't do dumb stuff at the meets - we hang out and chill.

if you wanna go to Drift Day, you sign up. If you wanna go to freakin Pick-a-Part you sign up. If someone actually organizes something good for people who like to hang out and talk car stuffs once a week, unless you're a moron or have shady in you or your car, why wouldn't you sign up? Hell, we signed up for the forums just to talk...

... I dunno... rambling I guess.
Old 09-15-2004, 11:26 AM

one word WOW lol
Old 09-15-2004, 02:13 PM

yea it would be nice to see organized meets =0)

Quick Reply: NEW ACTION TUESDAY NIGHTS in 909/626