West Coast/Hawaii CA, NV, WA, NM, UT, CO,AZ

818 Chatsworth Park meet picx...

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2003, 09:15 PM

Wink 818 Chatsworth Park meet picx...

Here're some pics from the meet i took.....I'll describe them one by one.....it's gon' take me a while....i'm slow

Note: if the pics wont show up for some reason, wait a while....that's how geocities works along w/ me tricks

maaaad *** M roadster.... but wasnt part of our 240 crew

As people were showing up, we're just getting ready to cook some food. Ryce girl's drinking water on tha left :x

more pics of people gettin' busy w/ food and cooking =X

First we did not have charco to start fire; we used paper boards lol, and we looked over next to us...maaaad fire going on. It was tempting to take over other people's grill lool

pics of burgers we experimented in the first place....

Since HynJynx, his friend (Eric right?) and I burned some burger patties (bad experiment), someone else took over the grill for a while...lol

We took over tha grill again. Then we modded the grill (SR swap, according to HynJynx's friend), we cranked up the Power to 260hps at tha fire for the patties

more patties!! left: HynJynx's friend right: HynJynx with tha tree stick lol

HynJynx's calling shotgun on tha patties lol

We like it extra crunchy on tha patties ^_^

Then Ryce girl's friend showed up .....240 w/ SR red top, cool car

Under tha hood..oOoOo

Then time for HynJynx's friend's s13.....coupe

As i mentioned....some civic dood showed up why? i dont know....That dood's all asking if we all have 240 w/ swap like he never seen one in real life lol...

Calidrifter's Sponge BOB ice-cream!!!!well doesnt really look like sponge BOB....lol

We didnt take any group pic cuz i didnt suggest it....maybe next time.....That's all folks. Over all it was a good meet, somewhat successful. A lil unorganized since NO ONE POSTED WHAT THEY WOULD BRING TO THE MEET except HynJynx, RyceGrl, and I....hahahaha well calidrifter along w/ his friends bought soda and went to the store bought charco and stuff ^_____^

Let's hope next meet will be more organized.

Peace
Old 08-24-2003, 09:49 PM
Contributing Member

btw my friends name is aaron not eric Yea..hope to organize the next meet a little better! It was fun overall
Old 08-24-2003, 10:36 PM

OoOoOOOpsssss
Old 08-25-2003, 01:18 AM

silly civic owners...

even though my cousin and his friends all own civics lol
Old 08-25-2003, 01:33 AM

no offense to you guys but we all know that this meet sux ***** iam not starting anything but it wasnt well planned and very unorganized...also you shouldnt make fun of the celis that showed up thats just showing jelousy on your part(what fu@$ing big wing are u talkin about) those were great looking celis if any iam preety sure they're the ones laughing at ur cars coz the cars u guys were drivin didnt even deserve a second look they even ask me if they were early coz i think they were expecting to see nice looking 240's and there were none. you guys are acting like little immature high school students and you guys have too much 2fast2furious mentallity u need to realize that speed isnt everything all i heard from ur so called "meet" was sr motor this sr motor that, yeah u have an sr motor but ur car looks like a POS you can get mad all u want but iam speaking the truth here and CALIDRIFTER IF YOU DONT AGREE WITH WHAT IAM SAYING THEN UR JUST LYING TO URSELF like what i said no offense 2 anyone you guys can flame me all u want, Just remember NEVER criticize anyone if you have nothing to show ethier peace out and have fun with ur cars

Last edited by tru_Asiatik; 08-25-2003 at 01:50 AM.
Old 08-25-2003, 02:03 AM
Contributing Member

i replied to ur other post tru...so look over there
Old 08-25-2003, 10:09 AM

lol copied and pasted
Old 08-25-2003, 11:16 AM

replied to you back click here
Old 08-25-2003, 06:58 PM
Contributing Member

also replied
Old 08-28-2003, 12:07 PM

dammit marco quit your flammin **** it was better than the first homer j meet we had I guess yoyu are just a little jadded now that we are in 7th Allliance and we are all organized over there.

Jynx: I think the next one should be at Balboa park they have a really big parking lot.

thug: awesome pics too bad no group pics.

Anyway I'm sure I'll see you guys around and lets try and make the next one better.
Old 08-28-2003, 01:15 PM
Contributing Member

Yea the next one should totally be at balboa..the parking will be better hopefully. Ganna organize the next meet better. And i might be able to get more people to go.
Old 08-29-2003, 09:54 AM

fo sheezy
Old 08-30-2003, 01:42 AM

dammit serg i was not flammin anyone aight everyone in here is kool by my book i am not hatin...7th alliance has nothing to do the way i act you already know that eversince you met me way back from work you know how i get pissed if something is not organized well DUH!!!!! you know that from work and thats how i normally act aight anywho yah i hope the next one will be better ill be there just let me know

PS whats up with HIN i guess we have to cancel coz eveyones DAMN BROKE!! i really wanted to go
Old 08-30-2003, 10:04 AM
Contributing Member

lol i aint goin to HIN...Its all about D1!!!!!!!!!!!!! wo0o0o0o 1 more DAY
Old 08-30-2003, 12:48 PM

yep....one more day, i'll be there with the apexi vendors.

see ya.

Quick Reply: 818 Chatsworth Park meet picx...