Show and Shine Discuss the latest aero kits, and other non-performance items in here.

Was my old s13....moved on now tho.

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2007, 10:28 AM
Contributing Member

What happened??
Old 05-21-2007, 12:30 PM

i got cut off by a hummer and as low as my car was i couldnt see that traffic in front of him was at a dead stop...he sweerved out tha way and it was too late for me...i ran into the back of a ford f350 lifted with a towhitch that was my deathwish.
Old 05-21-2007, 02:56 PM
Contributing Member

**** dude, Matt told me. You ok and everything? is the chassis ok? are your wheels ok? your coilovers?
Old 05-21-2007, 03:03 PM
Contributing Member

wow what the ****, not the kinda update I like to see.
I hope your okay man...
Old 05-21-2007, 04:09 PM
Contributing Member

**** man. that sucks, i was looking forward to updates. so is this it with 240? something else mabey?
Old 05-21-2007, 07:34 PM
Contributing Member

He probablly will get something baller like a SC300. He is Ron after all, big dawg
Old 05-21-2007, 08:22 PM

of course it will take some time cuz i have no money...it was all in the car...but ima come back with a 4 door like a q45 or ls400.
Old 05-24-2007, 04:40 AM
Contributing Member

Mannnn, that's a bummer. I'm thinking about getting rid of my car soon, I think. Lots of money into it, but it's better than wrecking it...not to wish ill-will on myself, but it sucks when that happens and you can't get anything out of it anymore.
Old 06-08-2007, 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by urmyhero4now
of course it will take some time cuz i have no money...it was all in the car...but ima come back with a 4 door like a q45 or ls400.
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................and for a small teaser tonight..sorry about the ****ty quality pics....

Name:  0608072252a.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  4.4 KB
Name:  0608072252.jpg
Size:  4.2 KB
Name:  0608072251.jpg
Size:  5.0 KB

with the vert under a cover in the background..ahaha..may she rest in peace..
Old 06-09-2007, 05:47 AM
Contributing Member

HELL ****ING YES
Ron delivers, as always dope *** car!!!
you are the most ballin nukka on these here pages

Smashing cars and upgrading to pimp *** whips.....straight G
Old 06-09-2007, 08:34 AM
Contributing Member

Dude for some reason I never really looked at this thread and this morning I read the whole thing, it was like a movie lol the crash was such a climax. So this makes yet another club240 member with no 240 lol.
Old 06-09-2007, 12:26 PM
Contributing Member

hahahah so true.
Old 06-09-2007, 05:29 PM
Contributing Member

we did that with a freaking bat and a tire iron. no rubbing. maximum dopeness.

but my freaking cressida rubs like crazy.

i dont understand.

oh and those are 225/40/18 on a 10. and 215/40/18 on 9. i told him to go 205/35 in the front but this seems to work fine.

super nagative camber and spacers coming soon.

Last edited by Ayuaddict; 06-09-2007 at 07:19 PM.
Old 06-09-2007, 05:44 PM

that is beautiful! i need to learn to roll my fenders haha i cant believe youre not rubbing
Old 06-09-2007, 10:21 PM

yea no rubbing...i will post more pics tomorrow hopefully.

Quick Reply: Was my old s13....moved on now tho.