Show and Shine Discuss the latest aero kits, and other non-performance items in here.

Donnies 94 skyline R33 Diary

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2008, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by battosaii930
lol i think dave was hoping you'd have sex with it
that made me lol
Old 09-14-2008, 07:37 PM

damn, lucky man, i love that car, the wheels are sexy....

i wish it was easy to get an army tour in japan. prob the only reason i wouldve joined the AF. oh and short deployments.
Old 09-14-2008, 09:25 PM
Contributing Member

yea my career feild is sorta different because we are doing the ILO taskings to help the army... so we go for 8 months... chill for like 4 1/2 months back at our duty station and then head right back over.... im leaving again soon
Old 09-15-2008, 09:57 AM

I still love how everyone keeps calling you lucky . . .it's like when you see those people who are multi-billionaires and they've busted their *** working 36 hour days 8 days a ****ING week just so they can ****ing survive and make a ****ing living, then some ****head comes up to them and says they're ****ing lucky . . .GOD ****ING DAMNIT!

There's something seriously wrong with the kids on this forum . . . PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GOD can we PLEASE go back to the days of Club240 . . .

-Stig
Old 09-15-2008, 11:10 AM
Contributing Member

i think he ment lucky to have the car, not lucky to be fighting a war...

and the guy that said he is lucky is in Iraq right now...(according to his location)
Old 09-15-2008, 11:54 AM
Contributing Member

dave is just angry cause he didn't get to have sex with donnies car

Edit oh also dave I just live with the word lucky cause I work my *** off for the little I have and people say I'm lucky I just learned to take it as a compliment and realized they just want what I have but they won't get it unless mommy buys it for them lol

Last edited by battosaii930; 09-15-2008 at 11:58 AM.
Old 09-15-2008, 12:31 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by USMCDrifter
I still love how everyone keeps calling you lucky . . .it's like when you see those people who are multi-billionaires and they've busted their *** working 36 hour days 8 days a ****ING week just so they can ****ing survive and make a ****ing living, then some ****head comes up to them and says they're ****ing lucky . . .GOD ****ING DAMNIT!

There's something seriously wrong with the kids on this forum . . . PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GOD can we PLEASE go back to the days of Club240 . . .

-Stig
What about those people who inherit their parents fortunes, they not lucky either?
Old 09-15-2008, 02:46 PM

No, that's fortunate, hell I wish I could have been so fortunate but I'm not, I'll never dare call someone who had to lose their parents to get their money lucky. Hey, good news . . .your mom's dead . . .you're heir to the cash . . .oh yeah, feels good don't it? They may never know the value of a hard earned dollar, but that's the American Dream isn't it? Be able to set yourself and your family apart financially so that you can simply live off "the land" so to speak.

Whatever, maybe I'm just a ***** . . .no . . .I'm definitely just a *****, but I don't care anymore. I think Donald is fortunate to be in his situation but to say he's "Lucky" to own a skyline makes it almost sound like he's playing a game. You got them dying by the CH146 load and that ****'s not even close to being funny . . .

Whatever . . .
Old 09-15-2008, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by crazydrifter
i think he ment lucky to have the car, not lucky to be fighting a war...

and the guy that said he is lucky is in Iraq right now...(according to his location)
^thank you, if I had a chance to go back to Japan, cause I was born in Okinawa, (Air Force brat), kinda ironic that I am in Army now huh?
Old 09-15-2008, 05:45 PM
Contributing Member

Love the battle scars Donnie, beautiful repair work on her too! LOL

And... was that really you in that pic of the wrecked R33 Dave? You look thinner back then bro. Way thinner...
Old 09-15-2008, 06:07 PM

Yeah I know, that's when I used to run everyday, LOL! I was a scant 158 in that picture, at 6'2 . . that's thin . . .I'm 180 now . . .and I feel sooooo fat . . .

LOL!

I still run, but I don't lose the weight like that, I can't get below 177 unless I start puking or starving myself before workouts . . .

-Stig
Old 09-15-2008, 07:48 PM
Contributing Member

Damn man, if it wasnt for Donnie saying something, I was gonna bash on that fool for wrecking a car and smiling about it...

But since it was you, I'm sure you had fun... whatever it was you were trying...
Old 09-15-2008, 10:02 PM
Contributing Member

lol was not trying anything other than that sideways stuff they called drifting.. i think im doing well.. in 5 years of drifting.. this was my first wreck.

in this sport you go hard or go home
Old 09-15-2008, 10:06 PM
Contributing Member

I blame it on the steering wheel being on the right hand side! jk

Thats pretty damn good, 5 years, 1 crash *knock on wood*

Hubert Young is a pro drifter and he's had his fair share of crashes... almost annually. You know youre bad if you are a magazine's first drift wreck valid dictorian... But Hubert knows I got love for him LOL

Even Calvin Wan has had quite a few within 5 years.

Donnie, maybe you should apply for a Formula D license LOL
Old 09-15-2008, 10:16 PM

... valedictorian ...

And yeah, it's safe to say that I've done more than my fair share of car wrecking in the name of fun and sideways . . .remember my 240?

If not . . .here's a memory jogger . . .

After . . .

Name:  DSC00891.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  58.7 KB

Quick Reply: Donnies 94 skyline R33 Diary