Show and Shine Discuss the latest aero kits, and other non-performance items in here.

Donnies 94 skyline R33 Diary

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 11:19 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by zenkislider
Yep because my original question was about stretching tires and camber! good eye you got there...
Yes, because I was talking about this thread? I clearly said that I was talking about this FORUM, not this thread. Good eye you got there champ.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:21 PM
Contributing Member

Lol....

man im not about this arguing stuff online.. i have no problem with anyone, however, im not going to back down from what i belive in and what i know is right.

I would kindly ask if a moderator of this section could kill the last 6 or so post starting with my reply to zenki, i started it... no need for this.. it looks stupid... this forum has never been about this since i have been here..

Last edited by Biggamehit; 08-21-2008 at 11:24 PM.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:24 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by shaban
Yes, because I was talking about this thread? I clearly said that I was talking about this FORUM, not this thread. Good eye you got there champ.
Oh then why are you getting on me about this?
Old 08-21-2008, 11:25 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by Biggamehit
Lol....

man im not about this arguing stuff online.. i have no problem with anyone, however, im not going to back down from what i belive in and what i know is right.

I would kindly ask if a moderator of this section could kill the last 6 or so post starting with my reply to zenki, i started it... no need for this.. it looks stupid... this forum has never been about this since i have been here..
Dude we are talking about lowering a car...lmao.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:26 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by zenkislider
Oh then why are you getting on me about this?
The reason I was saying it to you was the other part, where you were talking **** just because he owns a skyline. Then after you said that you start talking crap about him in general saying he isn't doing anything for this forum and that his write ups are trash.

I'm done. I'm going to sleep gotta wake up in 6 hours for work
Old 08-21-2008, 11:26 PM
Contributing Member

yea its not very educational lol its just looks like people going back and fourth on a topic of lowering a car.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:28 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by shaban
The reason I was saying it to you was the other part, where you were talking **** just because he owns a skyline. Then after you said that you start talking crap about him in general saying he isn't doing anything for this forum and that his write ups are trash.

I'm done. I'm going to sleep gotta wake up in 6 hours for work
This only happened because someone blew a tampon over a question I asked.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:36 PM
Contributing Member

as i explained you happen to be 4th person that i read it from... and trendy modifications just irritates me thats all. in all the back and fourth, i was just saying that the kei office coilovers don't have a two stage lowering process and with drifting and road racing my travel would be hurt and decrease the life of the coilovers.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:46 PM
Contributing Member

man there has been 2 pages of stuff since the last time i was on here, i thought you did somethin crazy to your car bigg(this is a build thread right...?) not get into some honda like girly argument...
Old 08-22-2008, 01:08 AM
Contributing Member

yea ill get that fixed... im going drifting 2mar.
Old 08-22-2008, 02:51 PM
Contributing Member

videos????
Old 08-22-2008, 07:43 PM
Contributing Member

yea ill have video
Old 08-22-2008, 07:55 PM

Old 08-22-2008, 07:56 PM
Contributing Member

The first 7 pics didnt show up bro LOL
Old 08-22-2008, 08:05 PM

it was just the popcorn smiley . . . basically I was just eluding to the fact that this all seems very familiar, someone who has done something besides just sit around and do "what's expected" and gets beat up about it. Meh . . .whatever . . .

I, unfortunately, am with DJ on this one, you get tired of BS questions and statements after a while. People asking me questions like "when are you gonna drop your car"? I'm like, okay, have you seen me drive it? No, can you prove that it will slide better when lowered? No? My car has a 2 inch drop now, but only because I was out driving the stock suspension, LOL!

It's like that kid (yes, kid) in the Eclipse I saw at the gas station, he walks up to me and without provocation just starts rambling about how good the 240 is for drifting and how much better it is than a Mustang, I'm like, okay, lets see a stock 240 do ANYTHING that this Mustang can do bone stock.

It's the losers with their loser questions and statements that get on your nerves so much and get so far under your skin that you really have no patience for anything anyone says without adequate anything pertaining to what they just said . . .yes, I know what I just rattled off, I'll break it down for ya if need be, HAHAHAHAHAHA!

-Stig

Quick Reply: Donnies 94 skyline R33 Diary