Show and Shine Discuss the latest aero kits, and other non-performance items in here.

Donnies 94 skyline R33 Diary

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 06:43 PM
Contributing Member

400 bucks for that intake mani is a steal... that cant be retail, is it?

And I see you've found the exh. mani for the holset!

How much of an increase are you predicting with the H1C? The one you got over there is an H1C right?
Old 08-21-2008, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by Biggamehit
bro..

im talkign to who ever questions what i do to my car, that is all. went through the same **** with my 240 becuase i didnt have the great sr in it lol.

i didnt buy it..

and unless you are in or have been to japan, its not what you see on dvds.. every area is not super hot with JDM parts falling out the sky. new parts cost just as much as they do in the states minus shipping.
Isn't that common knowledge at this point?
Old 08-21-2008, 10:05 PM
Contributing Member

no its not, not to alot of people it seems. i knew that which is why i never jumped on the JDM crazy bandwagon lol.

the H1C that i have over here is different from the one on my 240. this is the newer model H1C with a bigger compressor side. Ill post up Maps later. my goal is about 450hp.. no need for more than that... since there are no dyno shops close and you cant be caught doing highway pulls here, i will have to compare maps with an gt35r or somethign close to this h1C and get an rom tune and smooth it out with an Safc and wideband. Simple and effective.
Old 08-21-2008, 10:24 PM
Contributing Member

Wow 2 fingers? Wtf are you talking about talk to me after blowing a few? Blowing a few what...I guess I forgot lowering your car blows your coilovers...DUH!

Im just saying it wouldnt look like *** if you lowered it.

Sorry if I offended you...I dont care.

OH! I forgot im talking to someone with a skyline, im sorry!

Last edited by zenkislider; 08-21-2008 at 10:27 PM.
Old 08-21-2008, 10:29 PM
Contributing Member

no its not, not to alot of people it seems. i knew that which is why i never jumped on the JDM crazy bandwagon lol.

the H1C that i have over here is different from the one on my 240. this is the newer model H1C with a bigger compressor side. Ill post up Maps later. my goal is about 450hp.. no need for more than that... since there are no dyno shops close and you cant be caught doing highway pulls here, i will have to compare maps with an gt35r or somethign close to this h1C and get an rom tune and smooth it out with an Safc and wideband. Simple and effective.
Maybe you should start up a dyno shop bro! LOL

Make some cash on the side.

So that H1C should be able to put you up into the 450 range right? If so, I think I know what to do on my next car. Keeping the rest of the motor stock or dropping some cams etc?
Old 08-21-2008, 10:47 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by zenkislider
Wow 2 fingers? Wtf are you talking about talk to me after blowing a few? Blowing a few what...I guess I forgot lowering your car blows your coilovers...DUH!

Im just saying it wouldnt look like *** if you lowered it.

Sorry if I offended you...I dont care.

OH! I forgot im talking to someone with a skyline, im sorry!
after all i have put into this forum i cant belive this ****..

sigh i knew it was coming.. no one else has even brought it up..

"sigh. go ahead slam your car and then read about suspension dynamics after you have blown a few sets k :/"

is what i said by the way dont change **** up

so what if you dont care dont ****ing look in the thread.. im a rather cool guy, but i dont put up with people ****.
Old 08-21-2008, 10:54 PM
Contributing Member

after all i have put into this forum i cant belive this ****..

sigh i knew it was coming.. no one else has even brought it up..

"sigh. go ahead slam your car and then read about suspension dynamics after you have blown a few sets k :/"

is what i said by the way dont change **** up

so what if you dont care dont ****ing look in the thread.. im a rather cool guy, but i dont put up with people ****.
exactly...blown a few sets of what? coilovers was my guess either that or loads idk..

and your the one that flipped. I said "any plans for lowering it? It would sure look nice tucking some tire"

And donnie flips like hes the coolest **** because he has a skyline it doesn't have to be low!
Old 08-21-2008, 10:55 PM
Contributing Member

after all i've put in this forum i can't believe you two are arguing like this.
Old 08-21-2008, 10:57 PM
Contributing Member

Oh and I like what youve done with this forum. Its such a good forum, terrific traffic, great write ups done by donnie. They teach you how to ghetto rig ****.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:10 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by zenkislider
Oh and I like what youve done with this forum. Its such a good forum, terrific traffic, great write ups done by donnie. They teach you how to ghetto rig ****.
wow, I know I haven't been here long and don't have many posts, but you just got a giant fail in my book. Talking **** to a guy because he said he doesn't want to lower, and because he owns a skyline? Grow up please. Not everything has to be about lowering your car and having the widest wheels possible. That's half what you guys talk about in this forum, instead of actually giving useful information you just flame the **** out of people for what they do.

Edit: And by the way, His right ups aren't half bad. That's actually decent information that people CAN use. Not the usual bull**** of having the most stretched tires and neg. camber.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:10 PM
Contributing Member

you are really starting to **** me off with this skyline jazz.. at no point in this thread did i come off as being cool.. the car is ****ing low all ready. the frame rail sits about an inch or so off the ground..

these coilovers dont have the body and ride hieght adjustment.. if you lower the car to much they will not travel properly, thats all im trying to say. anyone who is into suspension will know what im talking about..

please dont come at me with this.. im better than everyone else ****.. i put in my ****ing dues with my 240 for 5 years. no ac no anything but an engine and the love of driving my car.

yes now that i look at it.. i flipped because before i read your statement, i read the same thing on 3 other forums... i have 40 series tires, if i had 45 series, the well would be completely filled. to answer you question, yes i will be adjusting the front a bit more, but the rear is fine.

ghetto rig eh... show me what you have done.

show me what cars you have put togather and raced.. im waiting.

you sound like a jeaulous little ***** at this point. im a grown man and you seem to be a kid.

Last edited by Biggamehit; 08-21-2008 at 11:14 PM.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:14 PM
Contributing Member

you are really starting to **** me off with this skyline jazz.. at no point in this thread did i come off as being cool.. the car is ****ing low all ready. the frame rail sits about an inch or so off the ground..

these coilovers dont have the body and ride hieght adjustment.. if you lower the car to much they will not travel properly, thats all im trying to say. anyone who is into suspension will know what im talking about..

please dont come at me with this.. im better than everyone else ****.. i put in my ****ing dues with my 240 for 5 years. no ac no anything but an engine and the love of driving my car.

yes now that i look at it.. i flipped because before i read your statement, i read the same thing on 3 other forums... i have 40 series tires, if i had 45 series, the well would be completely filled. to answer you question, yes i will be adjusting the front a bit more, but the rear is fine.

ghetto rig eh... show me what you have done

show me what cars you have put togahter and raced.. im waiting.

you sound like a jeaulous little ***** at this point. im a grown man and you seem to be a kid.
Thank you all I asked was if you had plans for lowering.

Your a man? congratulations!
Old 08-21-2008, 11:16 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by shaban
wow, I know I haven't been here long and don't have many posts, but you just got a giant fail in my book. Talking **** to a guy because he said he doesn't want to lower, and because he owns a skyline? Grow up please. Not everything has to be about lowering your car and having the widest wheels possible. That's half what you guys talk about in this forum, instead of actually giving useful information you just flame the **** out of people for what they do.

Edit: And by the way, His right ups aren't half bad. That's actually decent information that people CAN use. Not the usual bull**** of having the most stretched tires and neg. camber.
Yep because my original question was about stretching tires and camber! good eye you got there...
Old 08-21-2008, 11:18 PM
Contributing Member

sigh.... yeaup im a man. I treat people with respect when talk to them face to face and when im behind a computer screen. lately i have found the second thing hard to do...
Old 08-21-2008, 11:19 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by shaban
but you just got a giant fail in my book.
You have a book? Can I read it?

Quick Reply: Donnies 94 skyline R33 Diary