'For Sale' Exterior / Interior / Electronics Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, and other styling components.

GENUINE Italian Leather Shift and Ebrake Boots!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2005, 08:14 PM
Contributing Member

I'd do that for you... are you also selling on Zilvia? I'd setup it up there too. PM me if your interested
Old 11-24-2005, 02:18 PM

any new discount codes for november?
Old 11-25-2005, 11:22 AM
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone!

New sample pics of the FAUX-ALCANTARA materials available on our site. We offer black, blue, red and beige. The material is not genuine Alcantara/Ultrasuede, which is licensed and very expensive. The material we are using is almost identical in look and feel to the real thing, while remaining reasonably priced.

It combines very well with other materials (smooth or perforated leathers), as you can see:

These new materials are available as a color option on our website for ordering purposes. And here's another discount code for them. Valid until November 30th. IT IS THE LAST DISCOUNT CODE WE WILL RELEASE THIS YEAR!

35YG88WBN90

Thank you and HAPPY THANKSGIVING,
Maciek
Old 12-09-2005, 11:13 AM
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone!

There is NO DISCOUNT CODE this time. However, our CHRISTMAS SPECIAL - FREE SHIPPING is available all through December! Make sure you take advantage of that when shopping for Christmas presents for your family and friends (or make sure to let them know if you want to be the lucky recipient of these great products!)

Some recent pictures we find particularly appealing:

Thank you and enjoy the coming Christmas season!
Maciek
Old 12-23-2005, 09:01 AM
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone!

I'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, followed by a happy and prosperous New Year. I wish you that all your women (or men, for the girls on here) love you truly and madly and that your cars spend all of next year on the street/track without even going near a garage, that all your drifts are long and controlled and your 1/4mile times get better and better!

There is NO DISCOUNT CODE this time. However, our CHRISTMAS SPECIAL - FREE SHIPPING is still available until December 31st. So, if you're looking for a replacement shift boot, you can get it cheaper if you order this year.

Here's our newest offer. Instead of colored stitching, we can stitch in thin panels of other leather into your shift boot. Just see for yourself how nice that is:

There will be a small premium for these, since they imply a LOT more work. Please email us at info@redlinegoods.com if you like this design and would like to get your boots made that way.

Again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Maciek
Old 12-29-2005, 12:59 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone!

We finally offer PIPING on our shift boots!

It is a lot of custom work, so there is a small premium for these (+20%) but the effects, as you can see, are AMAZING.

There is NO DISCOUNT CODE this time. However, our CHRISTMAS SPECIAL - FREE SHIPPING is still available until December 31st. So, if you're looking for a replacement shift boot, you can get it cheaper if you order it by midnight, Saturday.

Happy New Year and all the best for all of you in 2006!
Maciek
Old 01-08-2006, 06:36 AM

Has something happened to your website? i cant seem to see any of the pictures nor can i access your website.
Old 01-08-2006, 09:23 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally posted by Mika
Has something happened to your website? i cant seem to see any of the pictures nor can i access your website.
Hi,

I guess it was an intermittent problem, from where I am it seems to be working now... Could you please confirm if you can see it again?

Thank you,
Maciek
Old 01-09-2006, 01:20 PM

seems to be working now. is there a discount code this month?
Old 01-09-2006, 04:15 PM
Contributing Member

Thumbs up Redline Goods is the real deal!

Okay, here's the deal:

- Ordered my boots on 1/3
- Order was shipped on 1/5
- Was told order would be received around 1/15
- Order received on 1/9 (today)

As promised, excellent quality leather and great workmanship. I just can't wait to get these bad boys in my car!! My deepest gratitude to the folks at Redline Goods! You guys kick ***!!
Old 01-13-2006, 05:50 AM
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,
The Christmas special is still up on our website due to our webmaster being sick. It was supposed to have been taken off 10 days ago already, but it seems like it will be there for another week or so.

Of course, as long as it's on the website, we'd like you to take advantage of that fact - so get free shipping while it lasts. Won't be long now.

My favorite recently-arrived photos. This is the M-stitching for the BMW M-series vehicles. How cool is that!!

As usual, no extra charge for fancy stuff like this.

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 01-27-2006, 12:20 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

My favorite recently-arrived photos. This is black leather with white stripes and contrasting thread. I'm sure they will look KILLER one they're installed!

As usual, no extra charge for fancy stuff like this.

After a long time of no discount codes, here's the newest code. Valid until midnight on February 1st:

4NI2H16H0O3

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 02-10-2006, 01:12 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

It's blue day today. Showing off our medium blue leather a bit here:

And our dark blue:

Here's an updated discount code for your shopping pleasure. This one is valid until midnight on February 15th:

O421BQD6D45

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 03-01-2006, 11:12 AM
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

A new month, a new discount code! But first, more samples of boots with piping - burgundy and orange (apologies for the second picture not being too sharp).

Here's an updated discount code for your shopping pleasure. This one is valid until midnight on March 6th:

4VC224P1LD8

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 03-01-2006, 11:20 AM
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

A new month, a new discount code! But first, more samples of boots with piping - burgundy and orange (apologies for the second picture not being too sharp).

Here's an updated discount code for your shopping pleasure. This one is valid until midnight on March 6th:

4VC224P1LD8

Enjoy!
Maciek

Quick Reply: GENUINE Italian Leather Shift and Ebrake Boots!!