For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.

Trade: gsxr 750 (FI) for 240

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2008, 05:21 PM

Trade: gsxr 750 (FI) for 240

WTT: gsxr 750 for a 3rd gen rolling chassis.

OK the story:

I bought this thing about a month ago from a friend, my rents found out that I have it and are flipping the F out so i think ima have to get rid of it.

The original owner used it as a low speed stunt bike and dropped it a couple of times but it has ZERO frame damage since its caged. Mechanically it is prefect! He blew the original motor holding a wheely and reving it WAY out for about 1/2 mile.

The odometer reads 9k miles but it has FAR less since the bike had a 60 tooth sprocket (nearly 3 times the size as the stock one) for most of it's life. The new motor may have 1k to at most 2k mile on it and it show in the way it shifts and runs. I just put a brand new front tire on it, new plugs, had ITB aligned, new stator, new mirors. I also had the stock sprocket put back on the bike 2 weeks ago and have only driven it maybe 100 miles. The oil has also been change religiously with the new motor (every 700 miles using oem filters) I cut open the oil filter that was on the bike when i got it and it had no metal shaving in it what so ever.

The bike has:

-Dyno jet power commander.
-Freestyle ingenuity cage
-Full yoshimira exhaust
-Wheely bar
-New plugs
-New OEM stator
-Comes with extra rectifier

The bike needs: Wind screen, and plastics on the right side are cracked but don't need to be replaced. The gas tank is hammered in to sit on and wheely but the paint is fine.