For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.

S13 Vert w/ JDM Aero front, etc...

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2007, 05:22 PM

Talking S13 Vert w/ JDM Aero front, etc...

1992 Nissan 240sx S13 Convertible
Automatic
201*** miles
KA24DE
Vin#: upon request
Clean Title

Hey Guys,

I’m selling my baby to get a 4 door DD. I need more room. I bought this car in stock form in October of 2005 with 192k on it. I since have put all the modifications on myself. Everything is in great condition with the exception of the starter might need to be replaced soon. I was going to do a SR swap in it but I’m just have too many projects. I use this car as my Daily driver and have never had any problems with her. All the car needs a good paint job and it would look sexy. I also bought the JDM aero bumper not the regular Q’s or K’s. It’s all metal and urethane so there isn’t any messing with fiberglass. Everything is JDM OEM body parts. Only thing that is fiberglass on this car is the GTR grill. The engine is great for a 200K car. Since it’s automatic the engine wasn’t beat on at all, by me or the previous owner. I bought it from this hippy lady in the valley that bought a brand new mustang and she bought this car from her dad so basically its one owner or at least same family. The dash is uncracked and everything works. The top closes and everything with no leaks, tears or problems. There are a few dings and dents but it can all be taken car of when the car gets painted nothing major. Frame is straight with clean title. I gutted the back to save weight and to clean up the car, but I have all the pieces and I can reinstall if buyer wants. All pieces will be included.

The bad, all common problems:
The back plastic window is foggy
The rear quarter window button is broken, ordered a new one from Nissan still waiting for it to come in will include with sale if it ever comes in
Starter might need to be replaced soon

List of Mods:

Stock engine New plugs wires less than 4k ago
HKS Intake
Cusco strut tower bar
KYB JDM Climb Gear Shocks
Espilr Springs
JDM Silvia Aero OEM front end
  • JDM OEM Silvia hood
  • Dual Projector JDM OEM Headlights
  • JDM OEM Fenders
  • JDM Silvia Aero Front bumper
  • JDM OEM Bumper supports
GTR Grill
Alpine CD
S14 seat belts
Recaro Evo 8 Seats
  • No rips, tears burns in mint condition just might be a little dirty
Coupe door conversion
  • 80 lbs. lighter than stock and gets rid of annoying seat belt pillar

Asking $5500 OBO

I figure that a stock Vert sells for about $4-5k and the Recaros are a $1k alone not including the JDM front end and other parts that this is a fair price. But I’m willing to entertain reasonable offers. I will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

I can ship but buyer covers cost. I have pay pal but I like always prefer local buyers and cash that way everyone is protected. But I’m willing to work something out.

Here are the basics:

Pay pal: jswljones@yahoo.com Please add 4%
Number: #626-429-6889
E-mail: jswljones@yahoo.com

Due to so may inquires I’m going with First come, first served. SO NO DIBS. Thanks Guys for your help and understanding!

Thanks for looking!

Here are pictures that I have on my computer but I will take better pics later the car has been cleaned up a lot more. Takatas are not included with sale and they will included a matching set of the SE wheels as seen on the back of the car.

Name:  DSCF0049-1.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  66.5 KB
Name:  DSCF0040.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  46.3 KB
Name:  DSCF0044.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  52.5 KB
Name:  DSCF0036.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  64.4 KB