For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.

FS: Widebody 97 Nissan 240sx S14.5

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2006, 02:22 AM

Originally posted by wordsux
o dont hurt me tough guy please im so scared. ur car is ricey yes it looks hot and fast but the looks are only skin deep who gives a **** if a car looks fast if it isnt then its jsut as good as a geo metro witha wing the point is my mom toyota avalon would burn ur car
You know, comebacks are a LOT more effective if you dont type like a complete ****ing retard.... Learn how to use the English language correctly and then die. Thank you....
Old 10-23-2006, 05:42 PM
Contributing Member

Guys, guys, guys, just keep it to the sale, and let the man sell his car. Personally--not my cup of tea. To each his own. Good luck with the sale.
Old 10-24-2006, 12:59 PM

For some reason I didn't find this earlier. If you are not genuinely interested in the vehicle that is for sale, please do not post. If you want to talk **** take it elsewhere, like PM's or Instant Messenger. Anyone ignoring this will be banned.

Thanks,
Bryan
Old 10-29-2006, 04:58 PM

would u be interested in trading for a 03 suzuki gsxr 1000. if so email me for pics and more info. thanks

steve
Old 10-30-2006, 12:21 PM

although i am fond of that motorcycle, i will have to pass since i do not know how to ride a bike right now. I was planning on riding later down the years. Thanks for the offer however, and good luck.
Old 10-30-2006, 01:40 PM

Hey Mike, if you wanna part out your whip PM me.

..you boys play nice now
Old 10-31-2006, 08:27 AM

Originally posted by Papo240
Rice burner
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

A "riced" 240, including clear taillights, an overly large spoiler, missing paint on the rear bumper, and showing neglect to keep the stock body clean.
A riced Ford Mustang, including a large nonfunctional hoodscoop, badly damaged bodykit, altezza-style clear tail lights, large aftermarket spoiler and vents in the fenders; proving that any car regardless of make & model can be "riced."Rice burner is a pejorative used initially to describe Asian-made—specifically Japanese-made—motorcycles and automobiles. Many variations have also been used, such as rice rocket for Japanese sport bikes.

More contemporary use of the term rice burner, along with the prefix rice, has taken on an alternate pejorative meaning for an automobile that has been modified to give impression of high performance, but does not necessarily have any high-performance capabilities. This practice is in contrast to the "stealth" or "sleeper" style of automotive modification, where a vehicle may have major performance modifications, but the appearance remains similar to that of a stock model. In this manner, the appellation can apply to any vehicle regardless of country of origin. The most commonly modified cars are sport compacts, but the term can apply to any class of vehicle, including trucks.

In some circles, or even entire regions of the U.S., the term rice car is used exclusively to describe Asian-made vehicles, modified or not. However, as more types of cars began being used as a platform for modification, including German and American-made cars, use of the term rice is no longer restricted to Asian-made vehicles.
TAKE IT FOR WHAT IS WORTH!!!! Just having some fun, I love 240's

who the **** are you to tell someone what they did to THEIR car is wrong...for all i care youre car could be a total piece of ****..you dont see me saying **** about youre car..he did what HE wanted to do to it..you dont tell him what he did was wrong...wtf the **** is wrong with youre dumbass
Old 11-01-2006, 06:42 AM

How much are you asking for it and would you be willing to deliver it ?
Old 11-01-2006, 01:58 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by Black240Coupe
who the **** are you to tell someone what they did to THEIR car is wrong...for all i care youre car could be a total piece of ****..you dont see me saying **** about youre car..he did what HE wanted to do to it..you dont tell him what he did was wrong...wtf the **** is wrong with youre dumbass
You must have ignores s13 240's post.
And what did he say happens if you ignore it ?
Old 11-01-2006, 05:44 PM

ricey?? lol are you fools serious?? wow correct me if im wrong but your sayin it looks all asain or wat not?? well yea last time i checked dog nissan's come from Japan so yea i dont know what to tell yall about that one buddy lol besides get off this man's nuts and let him handle his while u take ure "non-rice" car else where.