For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.

FS: '89 S13 Coupe rolling chassis in central NJ, ready for swap

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2005, 08:39 PM

FS: '89 S13 Coupe rolling chassis in central NJ, ready for swap

Up for sale is a grey '89 S13 Coupe rolling chassis with 125K miles, no engine, no tranny. It has working HUD, p/w windows, p/w locks, no sunroof, grey interior, teardrop wheels. The body isnt perfect seeing as it is an '89 with original paint, it has minor dings, some paint scratched up on rear bumper, but no major damage to the body/frame. The car would look MUCH better with a respray. The electrical system of the car seems to be fine and gave me no problems. The car also has a Sony CD player and a set of aftermarket speakers.

Was originally an auto car, then it was converted to a manual, but I removed all the manual parts. The car drove fine before the engine started smoking and then one piston lost compression totally. Overall the car is 100% stock and has never been modded.

Be aware this car is NOT perfect, it has its flaws for a 16 year old car and shows her age, but it has a straight body and lots of miles left to go on it. This car would be perfect for an SR swap and some work done to it to make it a clean ride. I dont have the time or the energy to put the work into this car, and since I have an S13 hatch, I cant mod both cars.

Im located in Central NJ.
Im asking $900 obo, and I would prefer to sell local to someone who can come and see it and tow it away.

If you are seriously interested, please e-mail me. I need to sell this because its just sitting in my garage. Pics available to those who are actually interested.

atimaxx@yahoo.com

AIM: Atimaxx
Old 06-09-2005, 06:59 PM

price lowered to 600 obo
Old 06-09-2005, 07:09 PM

hey could u send pics to fyneyoungstunna@yahoo.com??
do u have an engine and tranny??
if i bought one out there could u put it in for an extra fee???
Old 06-16-2005, 02:40 PM

the car now has all manual swap parts installed and simply needs an engine and tranny to get on the road.

fyneyoungstunna and other people: yes i can install an engine and tranny for a bit extra if you bring them to me. I have access to manual tranny at a local junkyard, and possibly an engine. please email me if you are interested
Old 06-16-2005, 09:38 PM

overboost, is your name Moriba>? by anychance?