For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.

90’ Eagle Talon TSI Turbo AWD

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2007, 02:40 AM

Exclamation 90’ Eagle Talon TSI Turbo AWD

90’ Eagle Talon TSI Turbo AWD
Mileage: 213k
Transmission: 5 M/T
Vin #: 4E3CT64U3LE088112
Clean Title
Engine code: 4G63

I am selling our project car. It is a rare factory Turbo All Wheel Drive Model revered by some to be the best version that ever came out of Mitsubishi/ Eagle/ Plymouth's factory. This car was so popular with quality, reliability and performance that 3 different manufactures sold this car under their name. The engine was so successful that the 06’ Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV still uses an updated version of this engine and transmission with the same engine code.
The over all condition of the car is great with minor oxidation on the paint but the body is 9.5/ 10. The chassis has about 213k on it but the engine was just replaced less than 1k ago. The turbo was also fully rebuilt with new seals and gaskets. The transmission has no grinds and is perfectly smooth. The clutch was also replaced. Other than that everything is in stock condition.
It is a perfect option for a daily driver with great handling and reliability or a Perfect project car that will still out perform the newest cars out there. With the history and availability of parts for this car the potential is unlimited.

This car is NOT in running condition. Everything is installed but was never completed. The car will start up but is in no condition to drive yet. It dose need some simple tuning with timing and to wire up the new injectors. That should be all that is needed to make this car run. The car does need smog and the buyer is responsible for it. All tags were paid till 01/07. The car is still missing a few pieces but everything will be included with the purchase of the car.

This car was a passion for us. And the only reason why we are getting rid of it is because we are concentrating on our new SEMA project Mitsubishi Evo. We just need to free up the space.

I will be happy to answer any questions that you may have and am willing to show the car anytime.

Name:  EclipseGSX004.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  52.2 KB
Name:  EclipseGSX005.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  48.2 KB
Name:  EclipseGSX007.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  104.5 KB
Name:  EclipseGSX001.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  126.3 KB

ASKING $3k OBO

Price is “OR BEST OFFER” and I am willing to entertain any REASONABLE offers.

I can ship it all but buyer covers cost. I have pay pal but I like always prefer local buyers and cash that way everyone is protected. But I’m willing to work something out.

Here are the basics:

Pay pal: jswljones@yahoo.com Please add 4%
Number: #626-429-6889
E-mail: jswljones@yahoo.com

Due to so may inquires I’m going with First come, first served. SO NO DIBS. Thanks Guys for your help and understanding!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by EvilRB; 05-19-2007 at 09:46 AM.
Old 05-22-2007, 11:26 AM

OPEN TO OFFERS