For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.

240SX w/SR20DET Swap For Sale!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2011, 07:25 PM

Thumbs up 240SX w/SR20DET Swap For Sale!!!

I am currently selling a completely TRUE RUST FREE 240SX with an SR20DET swap that was done correctly. I'm in no rush to sell but if it does I'm looking to invest in another project. This car has no mechanical problems whats so ever. Starts every time. Most of the Mechanical issues and Suspension work was done at Touge Factory. Its one fun car to Drive and Drift. The engine has roughly around 80k miles on it. I'll list most of the parts the car has and whats been done. This is one CLEAN 240SX.

Engine andrivetrain:

-SR20DET Red Top

-Greddy FMIC

-Greddy BOV

-Megan Racing Turbo Manifold

-Megan Racing Downpipe

-Greddy Electronic Boost Controller

-Apexi SAFC-II

-Apexi 3' inch Catback with no cats

-Greddy Turbo Timer

-Kaaz 2-way Diff

Suspension:

-Tien Coilovers

-SPL Front Tension Rods

-SPL Upper Control Arms

-SPL Rear Toe Rods

-SPL Rear Subframe Bushing

All the SPL stuff has just been recently put in by TF works. The car is pretty much done Suspension wise just a few minor things that can be done.

Cons: The bad about this car is that it is completely stripped and only has two front Seats, Dashboard, and a middle counsole. Also it has No Radio, AC, or Heater. Other than that that car is in great condition. Come take a look at the car but no joy rides without cash in hand. NOT looking for any trades so please don't ask. The car has a CLEAN title and is ready to go. I'M ASKING $6000 OBO so just making me an offer the worst I can say is no thanks. I'm in no rush to sell because I know what this car can do when its in the track

ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO TEXT ME ANYTIME 1-630-414-5368 Conan