S-Chassis Newbie / FAQs Forum New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the community. FAQs will also be answered in here.

newb from the euro side...

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2007, 06:33 AM

Originally Posted by Biggamehit
what happen to it
not really sure, i think he stripped it down with the intent to rebuild it and then didn't.
Old 09-01-2007, 08:43 AM
Contributing Member

wow, this car has a pretty crazy story behind it. it seems the owners have all been a part of club240 too lol.

good luck, and stick around, im curious as how you are going to transform this piece.

if i may offer any advise, do a lot of research, gain as much knowledge as you can since you wont be working on it till winter. and feel free to ask about anything.
Old 09-02-2007, 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by Ayuaddict
wow, this car has a pretty crazy story behind it. it seems the owners have all been a part of club240 too lol.

good luck, and stick around, im curious as how you are going to transform this piece.

if i may offer any advise, do a lot of research, gain as much knowledge as you can since you wont be working on it till winter. and feel free to ask about anything.
thanks, yeah i plan on finding out as much as i possibly can about these cars and the sr20 swap before i even do anything since this project isn't on any kind of deadline at the moment. ideally this car will be getting started on in spring but it all depends on if i can find a decent space to store it that i can also work on it at becuase right now its sitting in a field at my aunt's house. it all depends on what i do in the spring. i was going to buy a jetta and swap some parts on it to my GTI and then dd the jetta but that was before i came across this so we'll have to see.

i had the car dropped off at its new resting spot friday and myself and 2shortcoupe went up yesterday to move it to where my uncle wanted it to be. i had planned on starting work on it a little bit, atleast removing the old windshield as much as possible but we got up there later than i intended and 2short was 2tired from r&r'ing his transmission the day previous so we decided to just move it, cover it up and call it a day. we'll be redoing 2short's suspension next weekend but hopefully we can get up there and get a little bit of something done on it and if i'm lucky i might have some of the front end pieced back together as well since 2short is donating me his front end temporarily so i can atleast get the body looking together. progress pics as work gets done...

Last edited by euroJDM; 09-02-2007 at 09:36 AM. Reason: i can't type!
Old 09-02-2007, 01:27 PM
Contributing Member

Sup everyone...I've been off these forums for a long time, but when I heard I had a remeberence thread I had to get back on. Yes, I blew 3 motors. Yes it was going to be rebuilt fully, but I lost the time and the money to be able to do it. I was getting told I needed to get rid of it, and I couldn't stand the thought of crushing it. I'm glad he bought it, hopefully he can bring it back to all it's glory. I'm suprised so many ppl actually put me and that car together. It's been gone for over a year now.
Old 09-03-2007, 04:07 PM

ive already been asked "whats that shell worth to you" but this car isn't going anywhere.
Old 09-04-2007, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by Preston
Sup everyone...I've been off these forums for a long time, but when I heard I had a remeberence thread I had to get back on. Yes, I blew 3 motors. Yes it was going to be rebuilt fully, but I lost the time and the money to be able to do it. I was getting told I needed to get rid of it, and I couldn't stand the thought of crushing it. I'm glad he bought it, hopefully he can bring it back to all it's glory. I'm suprised so many ppl actually put me and that car together. It's been gone for over a year now.
PRESTON!!!

Glad to see you post and see that everything is good man.