S-Chassis Newbie / FAQs Forum New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the community. FAQs will also be answered in here.

Good times

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2005, 07:31 PM

Hey how is Mischeif Invasion? I've seen Mischeif and Micheif 3000. What other good ones are out? BTW Do they have Initial D at Blockbuster? I went and looked for Mischeif, but Initial D slipped my mind

Any any other good Blockbuster rentals would be great
Old 01-09-2005, 11:20 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by l3ooherS14
My pre-poop post.

edit:
My after-poop post.

LMAO...M
Old 01-10-2005, 03:25 AM
Contributing Member

Off to school again.
Old 01-10-2005, 05:33 AM
Contributing Member

Mischief Invasion is awesome!! There are four Mischief DVD's released to date they are: Mischief, Mischief 3000,Mischief Destroy, and Mischief Invasion. All of them are awesome car vids. It's more of a movie than like a car show, and all of the cars in their videos are amazing. For example in Mischief 3000 was shot back in 1999 or 1998 i believe. And in their cross country run their is an 500hp Skyline that has a fuel pump off a F15 fighter jet.
In addition to their cross country footage of cars like ferrari's lambos, aston martons, bently, BWM 3 series, RUFs, dolorians, the list goes on and on. And the way they absolutely beat the **** out of rental cars is priceless. Just picture a Explorer with 300 miles on it (yes it was brand new) about 7 feet in the air.

Oh and as far as any movie's from blockbuster. I have friends that work at three different places. So if you ever have a movie that you want let me know and in most cases I can hook you up. Some good ones: American History X, Pulp Fiction, Donnie Darko, Shashank Redemption, Boondocks Saints, Lock Stock and two smoking Barrels. Shawn of the Dead....etc.

EDIT: No on the Initial D. And I doubt they ever will.

Last edited by twofotisx; 01-10-2005 at 05:37 AM.
Old 01-10-2005, 09:04 AM
Contributing Member

Actually they have the DVD with the first 6 episodes. BTW, this is my, just finished atching firststage of Initial D post. Anyone know where to find Stage 2 online?
Old 01-10-2005, 09:09 AM
Contributing Member

No kidding, wouldn't that be two DVDs? But yeah at least over in my small area I've never seen a copy. Just beware, Artic. The first stage is good, the second stage is good Battle Stage, Extra Stage, OVA Movie are all pretty good (Battle Stage = 3 stage), however the fourth stage bites.
Old 01-10-2005, 09:29 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by twofotisx
No kidding, wouldn't that be two DVDs? But yeah at least over in my small area I've never seen a copy. Just beware, Artic. The first stage is good, the second stage is good Battle Stage, Extra Stage, OVA Movie are all pretty good (Battle Stage = 3 stage), however the fourth stage bites.
Alrighty... time to throw some corrections in this =P

First Stage is the best. You see how Takumi (Not TAK - U.S. version sucks it!)
starts off with absolutely no interest in cars, and unknowingly finds himself getting more and more into it. If you actually watch the series with undivided attention, it's engaging to say the least. Itsuki's "clown" personna adds laughs as well.

Second Stage expands onFisrt Stage, but anyone who really got into First Stage will be slightly disappointed because Second Stage only has XX episodes (compared to the XX episodes of First Stage)

Um, 3rd Stage is "Initial D: The Movie" - and it was originally released in japanese cinema houses. Some of the details in the movie overlap or don't seem "chronologically correct" if you've watched the entire First and Second Stages, but it's a feature-length movie, and sometimes you have to squeeze or move things around a little so that the movie can be understood on it's own.

Battle Stage is just a compilation of all the races in Stage 1-3. It somehow reminded me of a UFC competition DVD.

Extra Stage is like an "offshoot" to the regular stages... kind of like how "Frasier" is with "Cheers".; the characters are the same, the story still moves, but the entire "Extra Stage" is focuses on the Impact Blue girls and their point of view.

4th Stage is good if you don't expect the cars to start flying or some other ridiculous stunt. The only disappointment so far is that some of the main characters in the earlier stages barely get any airtime, since Fourth Stage mainly focuses on Project: D.

Fifth Stage is... NM there is no Fifth Stage... yet.

On the related front, there's a "real life" movie being made, but the really weird part of it is that it's being made in Hong Kong with Chinese actors.

Er.

Last edited by l2aine; 01-10-2005 at 09:33 AM.
Old 01-10-2005, 09:48 AM
Contributing Member

Yeah my bad, the OVA movie was third stage. I knew one of them was but I was like... ughhhh I know it's with the MR2 and the crazy jumping action, must be battle stage.
Old 01-10-2005, 11:27 AM

la de da da. im bored at school post.
Old 01-10-2005, 11:51 AM
Contributing Member

Mischief Invasion is awesome!! There are four Mischief DVD's released to date they are: Mischief, Mischief 3000,Mischief Destroy, and Mischief Invasion. All of them are awesome car vids. It's more of a movie than like a car show, and all of the cars in their videos are amazing. For example in Mischief 3000 was shot back in 1999 or 1998 i believe. And in their cross country run their is an 500hp Skyline that has a fuel pump off a F15 fighter jet.
In addition to their cross country footage of cars like ferrari's lambos, aston martons, bently, BWM 3 series, RUFs, dolorians, the list goes on and on. And the way they absolutely beat the **** out of rental cars is priceless. Just picture a Explorer with 300 miles on it (yes it was brand new) about 7 feet in the air.

Oh and as far as any movie's from blockbuster. I have friends that work at three different places. So if you ever have a movie that you want let me know and in most cases I can hook you up. Some good ones: American History X, Pulp Fiction, Donnie Darko, Shashank Redemption, Boondocks Saints, Lock Stock and two smoking Barrels. Shawn of the Dead....etc.

EDIT: No on the Initial D. And I doubt they ever will.
Do you ever go to school? lol

Actually they have the DVD with the first 6 episodes. BTW, this is my, just finished atching firststage of Initial D post. Anyone know where to find Stage 2 online?
You need to host them for us, . The Video in o.t. might has a link for some of them.
Old 01-10-2005, 12:36 PM
Contributing Member

Nah, at least not for the next like 2 months. Explenation: I go to Drexel University (in philly) and I'm on a five year co-op program. So in my sophomore and junior year I have 6 months where I'm out in the work force!! So right now I don't have any classes!! It rocks!! and they pay me!! But I always watch the mischief series anyway because quite simply thier rich bastards that can do whatever they want and some of the shi7 the do is amazing.
Old 01-10-2005, 12:58 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by l3ooherS14
Do you ever go to school? lol

You need to host them for us, . The Video in o.t. might has a link for some of them.
surprised you didn't ask me to upload all 2 gigs of my Initial D mp3s
Old 01-10-2005, 01:09 PM
Contributing Member

Well you wont! lol So whats the point. And just a few songs would be great.
Old 01-10-2005, 06:22 PM
Contributing Member

I just finished watchinf Stage 2 and it is very engaging. I couldn't stop watching. Gonna finish doing hw then back to Initial D. I like the way how they developed the character of Takumi so far.
Old 01-10-2005, 06:29 PM
Contributing Member

Do you think people in Japan are Usdm crazy the way people here are sometimes Jdm crazy? I wonder if they do lhd swaps and stuff?.....

Quick Reply: Good times