S-Chassis Newbie / FAQs Forum New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the community. FAQs will also be answered in here.

Good times

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2004, 06:31 PM
Contributing Member

Well, Kerry, to me, would'nt stand up for the war and our freedom the way Bush does. I mean, he is aganst it and almost every war since Vietnam. The one thing about Bush is he wont let us get tossed around like some ***** country, because he is from "By god Texas". But, I mean i think he was a bit wrong to go after Sudan when Osama seemed like a bigger threat at the time, but Sudan was a threat and i agree that he shouldve been captured. Kerry has had like 15 different out-looks on the war in Iraq. To me, i dont think that a "flipp-flopper", as they call him, should run our country. Im not saying that Bush is perfect or i favor him that much but to me he was the better canidate. Now this is just my oppinion on the subject and i dont really care if you hate me because i dont like Kerry. I just think that now that Bush will serve his next term he should make up for last and do better. Get that middle-east **** figgure out. But please dont bag on your country because we can still do just about what ever we want to do and if you dont like it, get out, lol. Just my 2 cence. My presidential post btw.
Old 11-03-2004, 10:53 PM

Originally posted by l3ooherS14
Well, Kerry, to me, would'nt stand up for the war and our freedom the way Bush does. I mean, he is aganst it and almost every war since Vietnam. The one thing about Bush is he wont let us get tossed around like some ***** country, because he is from "By god Texas". But, I mean i think he was a bit wrong to go after Sudan when Osama seemed like a bigger threat at the time, but Sudan was a threat and i agree that he shouldve been captured. Kerry has had like 15 different out-looks on the war in Iraq. To me, i dont think that a "flipp-flopper", as they call him, should run our country. Im not saying that Bush is perfect or i favor him that much but to me he was the better canidate. Now this is just my oppinion on the subject and i dont really care if you hate me because i dont like Kerry. I just think that now that Bush will serve his next term he should make up for last and do better. Get that middle-east **** figgure out. But please dont bag on your country because we can still do just about what ever we want to do and if you dont like it, get out, lol. Just my 2 cence. My presidential post btw.
I had to rewrite this **** twice. Kerry won't stand up for war and our freedoms, why is he a Russian commie from 1970 how the **** will he not. I mean with the worlds largest military might if he didn't he would be impeached. Against almost every war since vietnam. There have been 2 wars since then Gulf war and Iraqi war and both were started by a Bush. The first time was justified Iraq was a threat to Kuwait and to the world but since then Iraq has gone down hill they couldnt even begin to produce weapons of mass destruction. A flip-flopper(who ever came up with that term is a lame ***) He has had one outlook on the war on Iraq no matter how many different times Bush says otherwise, He believed Saddam was a threat but he did not believe in the way Bush went about it. He believed we should have finished up with Osama first and then with the help of U.N. troops and support dealt with Iraq. That seems like the intelligent thing to do don't you think. I mean much more intelligent than letting Osama go and jumping into another country without the proper gear and support. Wasting 120 billion dollars and suffering 90% of the casualties. Add 120 billion plus 82 billion dollar tax cut for wealthy plus increased premiums on medical insurance and offshoring of millions of american jobs and you have the worst canidate to run a pre-school let alone the United States of America. Lastly anyone should "bag" on my their country as much as they want. I don't call it baggin on your country I call it excercising your freedom of speech. Freedom of speech btw is what makes this country so great if we didn't have Freedom of speech we would be no better than Iraq. Its called a totalitarian state, meaning you can't say **** about whats going wrong or you get shot. Thats not what america is about. If we didn't excercise that right this country would not be the great place it is today.

Just because we are the most powerful country in the world does not give us the right to do what ever we want without consequence. We are only about 5% of the worlds population. that means that we are outnumbered by 20 to 1. If we did whatever the **** we wanted it would be a nuclear winter. Every Empire built has been destroyed. Rome was the America of its day and look what happened when they tried to do what ever the **** they wanted. The world turned on them, learn from there mistakes to make this world even greater. I love this country and would die for it. But I don't love this country more than the human race. And my allegiance lies their first.
Old 11-03-2004, 11:37 PM
Contributing Member

Don't believe in trickle down theory eh? More of a pump primer kind of guy? Look what happened in the beginning of the Great Depression. FDR's New Deal which dealt with pump priming led the US into a greater depression. Many patronize him for getting us out of the great depression, ut the truth is, he didn't the war did. Anyways, pump priming does not work, as was illustrated in the Great Depression. As for the rich getting the tax cut, think of it this way...
We have a progressive tax right? The richer you are, the more you get taxed. Ok, so if you get a tax cut, wouldn't those who pay more get more back? Do you honestly believe that someone who makes a small fraction the amount of say a CEO will get the same percentage return? No, because he contributes less to taxes than the CEO guy.
Old 11-04-2004, 12:10 AM

Originally posted by ArticDragon
Don't believe in trickle down theory eh? More of a pump primer kind of guy? Look what happened in the beginning of the Great Depression. FDR's New Deal which dealt with pump priming led the US into a greater depression. Many patronize him for getting us out of the great depression, ut the truth is, he didn't the war did. Anyways, pump priming does not work, as was illustrated in the Great Depression. As for the rich getting the tax cut, think of it this way...
We have a progressive tax right? The richer you are, the more you get taxed. Ok, so if you get a tax cut, wouldn't those who pay more get more back? Do you honestly believe that someone who makes a small fraction the amount of say a CEO will get the same percentage return? No, because he contributes less to taxes than the CEO guy.
Pump Primer didn't work while the country was in the worst recession in the nations history. When there are few jobs as there was in the great depression a tax cut will do nothing for the millions that were jobless. It was not only the war that got us out of the depression but also programs created by FDR to create new roads and new construction.

Now how does giving the rich a 82 billion dollar tax cut help the economy when he also encourages offshoring by having tax loopholes. Losing American Jobs and giving tax cuts to the Rich Helps out America you say? How? Since it is obvious with the tax cut they aren't creating new jobs just moving them away, well I am wrong there they are creating new jobs...in Calcutta. The richer the rich get the less they can care about the common man. They live in completely differen't worlds. We live in a commercial capatalistic society. The more products we purchase the more money a company earns the richer they get. That money in turn is invested into new ventures and expansion. The more jobs are created. They say the jobs will return to America. When? What do you say to Americans in the meantime who have mortages and car payments and childrens to raise and feed and bills to pay to credit cards for purchasing the products that make these companies rich that get a tax cut and send jobs elsewhere so they can get richer. What will you say to little johny and his dad when they get evicted because his dad has been out of work for months?
Old 11-04-2004, 12:24 AM
Contributing Member

Guess what people?

THE ELECTION IS OVER. BUSH WON. KERRY DIDN'T. Argue all you want, it won't matter anymore until 2008.

Bringing this back to "good times", I guess Kobe got a gut check tonight, eh?
Old 11-04-2004, 12:36 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by l2aine
Guess what people?

THE ELECTION IS OVER. BUSH WON. KERRY DIDN'T. Argue all you want, it won't matter anymore until 2008.

to that. Pointless guys.

Anyways...time to catch some ZzZzZz's!
Old 11-04-2004, 12:43 AM
Contributing Member

Haha, yeah, I guess. Don't wanna turn this into a political ideologies debate.
Old 11-04-2004, 03:09 AM

cheddar
Old 11-04-2004, 08:37 AM
Contributing Member

Oh man I missed all this action...too bad I cant read it all..gotta do a project bah...
Old 11-04-2004, 08:54 AM

Yeah I agree but I get passionate when I talk about politics and Bush. Can't help it. Maybe I should dream to be president one day. Then you all can say you knew the president when he was a 240 enthusiast.
Old 11-04-2004, 09:21 AM
Contributing Member

First thing you do when you become president, make car manf. bring back RWD cars lol.

W/B Snickers..
Old 11-04-2004, 10:23 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by -HyJynX-
First thing you do when you become president, make car manf. bring back RWD cars lol.

W/B Snickers..
Ban Honda Performance Parts.

B/W Snickers. lol
Old 11-04-2004, 01:08 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by l2aine
Ban Honda Performance Parts.

B/W Snickers. lol
Ban mugen parts for 240sx, lol
Old 11-04-2004, 01:14 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by -HyJynX-
Ban mugen parts for 240sx, lol
ban everything on Ebay that says "-style" after it... i.e. "Nismo-style", "Bride-style", etc.
Old 11-04-2004, 06:44 PM
Contributing Member

I want a smokie -style drink named after me hehe

Quick Reply: Good times