S-Chassis Newbie / FAQs Forum New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the community. FAQs will also be answered in here.

Good times

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2004, 11:15 AM
Contributing Member

My just got back from voting post...
Old 11-02-2004, 03:09 PM
Contributing Member

Who'd you vot gor?
Old 11-02-2004, 03:27 PM

I tried to vote to but they kicked me out cus I am Mexican!

Hahahahah just kidding apparentley I registered in my new location too late. Bunch of ****in bull**** don't understand why they need a whole month to know that you have registered for it to count.
Old 11-02-2004, 06:16 PM
Contributing Member

Voted for kerry here, and all the other stuff blah blah blah blah.
Old 11-02-2004, 07:39 PM

Woulda voted for Kerry Bush is death if you ask me. I don't trust him just look into his beady little black eyes.
Old 11-03-2004, 01:37 AM
Contributing Member

Bush is ahead.
Old 11-03-2004, 09:17 AM

If Bush wins Osahma will attack and all chaos will break loose.
Old 11-03-2004, 09:58 AM

Half of americans are morons, thats the only way to explain how a moron could finally win the Presidency, I say that because this is the first time he actually won he stole the presidency last time. I can't believe he wasn't impeached for that, Bill Clinton gets his dick sucked by a fat chick and they almost toss his *** out but Bush does something as heinous as cheating Americans out of there leader and nothing. A man that did nothing for the country helped no one but the rich, made mistake after mistake after mistake, and he wins. Today is a sad day for America.

Last edited by TheBull; 11-03-2004 at 10:02 AM.
Old 11-03-2004, 11:11 AM
Contributing Member

Wow, someone has issues with Bush. So who do you think he should've helped and how?
Old 11-03-2004, 11:46 AM
Contributing Member

Welp, Bush one...at least thats how it looks like right now.
Old 11-03-2004, 11:52 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by -HyJynX-
Welp, Bush one...at least thats how it looks like right now.
w-o-n. spellcheck it Hyjynx LOL

Lakers won - Yay.
Kings lost - Yay.
Rockets lost - Damn.
Bush won.

Hmm... everyone who voted for Bush, don't turn around and start protesting if he decides to draft your asses.
Old 11-03-2004, 12:01 PM

Originally posted by ArticDragon
Wow, someone has issues with Bush. So who do you think he should've helped and how?
Well for one I don't think he should have ever been in office in 2000 he never won the Electoral vote (made a mockery of our democratic system) or the popular vote. Secondly He let Osoma Bin Laden go because "He's not worried about him" Osama Bin Laden has repeatedly attacked the US and hes not that worried about him simply because hes in hiding? Just because Al-Queda is no longer intact does not mean there are no other Middle Eastern countries that will aid him. But he is worried about a man who had no weapons of mass destruction harbored no terrorist and whos armies was in shambles. So what he does is begin bombing Iraq as a first response. Weapons investigators obviously did there job since they found no weapons of Mass destruction and that proved to be true. So he spends billions of American dollars and hundreds of American soldiers lives without the aid of the U.N. (making the world hate us once again). Meanwhile Korea and Iran both develop weapons of mass destruction (and Iran also harbors terrorist and hates us with every inch of their being. Yet he sees Iraq as a bigger threat. Those are just a few of the problems.

As for who he shoulda helped, First let me say I don't buy this trickle down economics bull**** for one second. He shoulda helped Middle and Lower class America The backbone of the American Economy He gives the richest 1% of the U.S. an 82 Billion dollar tax cut 82 BILLION!!! While the rest of the U.S. has to pay for this defecit with increased taxes. The man is obviously looking after his and his Daddy's rich friends. This man was elected president for the people of the United states not for the 1% of rich people who can contribute to his campaign and his pocket book. Why not give a tax cut to the lower or middle class so they can save some money for their childrens college tuition, or boost the economy by spending some money.

Trickle down economics "**** whatever money the rich don't want onto those beneath them economics" really Instead of that money "trickling" down to our pockets they save even more money by offshoring american jobs. So the American People get taxed and lose their jobs. Meanwhile Bush is just ruining foreign relations. I am really hoping that Bush has a near death experience of a moment of clarity and changes his ways, cus we are in for another four years of mistakes and hardship if he doesn't
Old 11-03-2004, 12:14 PM
Contributing Member

DAMN BRO- GO ON WITH YOUR BAD SELF!!!!

Hahaha he just owned the "issues" question
Old 11-03-2004, 12:18 PM

Originally posted by l2aine
DAMN BRO- GO ON WITH YOUR BAD SELF!!!!

Hahaha he just owned the "issues" question
HAHAHA Thanks bro, I can't help it something about his smug face just pisses me off. I just can't comprehend how he can get away with all the stupid **** hes done and still become president again.
Old 11-03-2004, 03:45 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by l2aine
w-o-n. spellcheck it Hyjynx LOL

Gatta loce late night posts lol

Quick Reply: Good times