S-Chassis Newbie / FAQs Forum New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the community. FAQs will also be answered in here.

Good times

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2004, 04:30 PM
Contributing Member

Yeah, it was suppose to turn red after it turned completely grey (it looked like it was drawn with a pencil). But it didn't fully turn gray until around 10:45. But afterwards it would turn red and I think it was suppose to be fully red around 11:30-11:45. But it rained so yeah.
Old 10-28-2004, 04:44 PM

**** man I loved wrestling till It got too staged. When they started "acting" more then they wrestled. All that Triple H marrying McManns Daughter and The corporation crap just got too fake for my tase. Also seeing his old *** wrestle guys 3 times younger was just too fake considering he had man *******. I miss the days of the 123 Kid, Shawn Micheals (HBK not the commisioner) Brett the Hitman Heart THE STUNNER!!! The undertaker Paul Bearer. You know the good ol' Days.
Old 10-28-2004, 04:49 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by TheBull
**** man I loved wrestling till It got too staged. When they started "acting" more then they wrestled. All that Triple H marrying McManns Daughter and The corporation crap just got too fake for my tase. Also seeing his old *** wrestle guys 3 times younger was just too fake considering he had man *******. I miss the days of the 123 Kid, Shawn Micheals (HBK not the commisioner) Brett the Hitman Heart THE STUNNER!!! The undertaker Paul Bearer. You know the good ol' Days.
Now those are the days I'm talking about!

Remember that clown guy? Forgot his name...
Old 10-28-2004, 05:15 PM

Yeah I remeber that clown. (Clowns... uuugghhh*shivers*) I cant remember his name but can u remeber sunny? or Sable? What about Billy Bad *** and the old fashion beat down. Those guys kicked *** tag team. Also those 2 gothic guys did some crazy moves. THE SATAN BOMB!!!! that **** was awesome. Those ****ers would do that **** at like heights of 20 feet. I feel like a 10 year old remember the good ol' days like this.
Old 10-28-2004, 05:19 PM

wrasslin kicked so much *** in those days before the rock came strutting out onto the scene with lame *** moves like the peoples elbow? That **** is ****in weak where are the acrobatics the months and months of practice before you could master your trade mark moves. The rock was a ***** in my eyes. AND HIS MOVIES SUCK!!! I almost forgot about MANKIND that ****er was crazy. Did anyone read his book?
Old 10-28-2004, 05:31 PM

Originally posted by SnickersGirl
[B]I was still a weenie back then... I remember in like 4th and 5th grade.. ..and traded pokemon cards and crap..
Oh wow I guess I am getting old. I used to work tournaments at Toys R Us for Pokemon. It was either that or move Power Wheels and swingsets around in the back, or bring them to the front.

While all you were watching WWF and all that, me and my friends were a bunch of geeks playing Mechwarrior and AD&D.

Good times though.
Old 10-28-2004, 05:42 PM

My friends watched wrestling and wasted money on pokeman cars. What a waste those cards are worthless I have about 5000 sports trading cards. Mainly football and some hockey. They are about 10 years old in about 20 to 30 years ill have a small fortune YAY! I was nerd too when I first discovered Counter strike man I spent months playing daily. I had to go to rehab for that one.
Old 10-28-2004, 05:51 PM

Ah CS. Oldie but kinda goodie. Me and my brother used to play that back before they got rid of weapons hording. Then quit for a year or two and picked it back up when I started working at a computer store. Quit again and haven't picked it back up since.

I'm actually looking forward to D3F (Doom 3 Fortress).

Edit: Fingers are wanting to go home and play Matrix Online and Rallisport Challange 2.
Old 10-28-2004, 06:23 PM
Contributing Member

the clown's name was DOINK! Ahahha I hated that guy!

HBK deserved his "showstoppa" name... until he came back like MJ and now he just jobs to everyone and their mom...

I always wanted to see Corporation vs. Ministry vs DX (what was left of it) but when they did that whole Corporate Ministry thing, it kinda got dumb

I read Mankind's first book, very interesting. I read it from beginning to end without a break (actually, I was on a 16 hour flight so that kind of helped) but that guy deserves respect for what he went through to get to where he was... even if he looks dorky.

Agree with the Rock. He can't act, and the peoples elbow? WTF? You know what's an awesome finisher you can't argue against?

Undertaker's "last ride". OWNAGER
Old 10-28-2004, 06:47 PM
Contributing Member

Snickers: My ***** are big and round..as everyone says..
l2aine: hey man I like pillows.
l2aine: they're great.
Snickers: hahaha..
l2aine: hahha

[posted because she said so LOL]
Old 10-28-2004, 06:59 PM
Contributing Member

^woo more advertisement..

*cough cough* SOMEONE *cough cough* likes to pick on one of the fellow members...

Stupid cows.
Old 10-29-2004, 02:58 AM

I'm lost......

I used to watch wrestling, I like ECW better than em all back when it was only on ppv and shit, it was awesome
Old 10-29-2004, 06:33 AM
Contributing Member

Yeah, i remember the WCW, WWF, & NWO. Back in my day it was more like: Stone Cold Steve Austin, Sting, Hulk Hogan, The Giant, Rick Flair, Goldberg, then The Rock came out and i was like **** this ****, its getting to "soap opera" like anyways. I spent way too much money on Pokemon card, and they arent worth **** now, ha. I use to play the pc game Diablo2. I played it like 3hours a day everyday. Anyways, I dont have school today so, Woo whooo!!!
Old 10-29-2004, 08:02 AM
Contributing Member

I enjoyed wrestling..What really got me was one of the ppv shows..when the old grandma woman like flashing her ***** that sagged to her cooch..lol..I stopped watching after stephanie got "married" it got gay. But i seriously thought it was real before the whole marriage thing..people suck..I had a whole debate with my dad about it hes such a weenie.
Old 10-29-2004, 10:17 AM
Contributing Member

Wow, from wrestling, to snickers *****, back to wrestling. Lol!

Doink, that guy put on a good show way back then lol. Anyone remember playing the WWF game in the early 90's on the SNES or Genesis? lol

Quick Reply: Good times