S-Chassis Newbie / FAQs Forum New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the community. FAQs will also be answered in here.

Good times

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2004, 11:10 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by l2aine
I dream that I am at school looking for my next class, and Eva Mendez rolls up in a golf cart and asks me if I wanna taste her Krispy Kremes.

I've had that dream like 7 times in the last 4 months, and I have no clue why.
LMMMMFAAAOOO!!

Wth kind of dream is that haha.

I had a few weird dreams. It was around christmas time, santa came by in a red corvette...he let me drive it and for some reason I got angry at him and threw him off the car...I killed santa!
Old 09-01-2004, 11:33 AM
Contributing Member

Dude, I have a wierd dream. it involves cats and a pink pony for some reason, lol. It takes place in my back yard. A pink pony is tied up to a pole and cats keep jumping oiver the fence and into the back yard. The pony seeing these cats struggles to get free and chase them. Finally aftera lot of struggling, the pink pony gets loose. It starts chasing around all the cats in the backyard. It gets to the side alley by my house chasing after a cat. All of a sudden, a black pony starts charging towards the pink one. And then before they but heads, the dream ends.
Old 09-01-2004, 12:00 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by SnickersGirl
Lol a golf cart..? shes not that pretty anyways..lol.. surprised its not that chick from pirates of the carribean
No... I dream about Keira all day ROFL

She's actually pretty in person... she went to high school with my cousin and I saw her at some school function a few years back
Old 09-01-2004, 12:15 PM
Contributing Member

Im sorry, but you all have some ****ed up dreams, lol.
Old 09-01-2004, 03:47 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by ArticDragon
Dude, I have a wierd dream. it involves cats and a pink pony for some reason, lol. It takes place in my back yard. A pink pony is tied up to a pole and cats keep jumping oiver the fence and into the back yard. The pony seeing these cats struggles to get free and chase them. Finally aftera lot of struggling, the pink pony gets loose. It starts chasing around all the cats in the backyard. It gets to the side alley by my house chasing after a cat. All of a sudden, a black pony starts charging towards the pink one. And then before they but heads, the dream ends.
Now that one is just plain odd!
Old 09-01-2004, 04:01 PM

Question

Originally posted by ArticDragon

thats just wierd... very odd... ever since i was a little kid i had the same dream about 10 times.. theres like a family get together at my house and im outside and i look down the street.. i see micky mouse with a knife and he starts charging with a skate board.. i ran as fast as i could then i jumped into a lake and start swimming away and out of no were hes up on a tornado over the water and sucks me up and kills me.. then i wake up with **** in my pants
Old 09-01-2004, 04:09 PM

Originally posted by eddawg S13
thats just wierd... very odd... ever since i was a little kid i had the same dream about 10 times.. theres like a family get together at my house and im outside and i look down the street.. i see micky mouse with a knife and he starts charging with a skate board.. i ran as fast as i could then i jumped into a lake and start swimming away and out of no were hes up on a tornado over the water and sucks me up and kills me.. then i wake up with **** in my pants
disturbed childhood maybe?
Old 09-01-2004, 05:46 PM
Contributing Member

Yeah, I know, my dream is wierd. Everyone is like wtf when they hear it.
Old 09-01-2004, 05:48 PM
Contributing Member

Wow I never really remember my dreams. But it does sound like you might have had a bad experience at Disney Land or something. lol
Old 09-01-2004, 07:17 PM

actually i never been there lol... too much disney channel i guess
Old 09-01-2004, 07:33 PM
Contributing Member

lol I never remember my dreams that were really wierd...
But one time I had a dream..that I was in my old house..and it was exactly like resident evil, I guess cause I used to play it so much...and there were a bunch of zombies coming out from no where..and I had this shot gun and killed every thing..even the humans..lol..Gosh..I was an RE freak.

Today:

Today was weird.. I went to go fill up my car with gas..cause of the hurricane..and every gas station I went to ( I drove around for 30 mins) was either like an hour wait for gas..or there wasnt any gas at all..It was gay. but i have 3/4 ths which will last me about 2 weeks..Plus no school tomorrow or friday! yeah yeah 5 day weekend..

Edit: I forgot..home depot is like a 2 hour wait for plywood..lol It sucks for all those people who work there. I just drove past it(while looking for gas) to see how busy it was, the parking lot was full lol

Last edited by SnickersGirl; 09-01-2004 at 07:37 PM.
Old 09-01-2004, 08:26 PM
Contributing Member

jeez, 3/4 tank and it lasts 2 weeks? WTF do you drive? A Prius?
Old 09-01-2004, 08:40 PM
Contributing Member

Lol..a carolla...with my tiny wheels lol..um yeah...Im one of those people who can walk to the store instead of driving...but since i dont have a lisence..I cant really drive a lot lol...but I do drive it on a daily basis..maybe like 30 mins on the road..I dont have to go far to get what I want.

edit: plus its new..just got it in june so I dunno?
Old 09-01-2004, 10:20 PM

Corollas are cool! they made a cartoon series w/ a corolla My brother Darkness (also on this forum) has a corolla w/ the VVTi 1.8 liter engine. I had a rolla a very long time ago. it was a '78 rolla, powered w/ a 2TC built motor, mikuni carbs, 100 shot of nitrous...it was my project car back when I was in high school....I never got to finish her. Times got tuff when I had to start school and pay for tuition...so I had to sell her. another good thing is that rollas live for a very long time.
Old 09-01-2004, 11:17 PM
Contributing Member

haha disney channel, I still watch that sometimes.....

Quick Reply: Good times