Private For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.

WTS: KA-T Manifolds, Intercooler piping, wastegate, and more

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2005, 07:53 AM

WTS: KA-T Manifolds, Intercooler piping, wastegate, and more

Hi Guys I have lots of KA-T parts for sale. All of these items are new and unused. I bought a BoostDesigns kit a while ago but I recently completely changed my setup. I have no need for this stuff anymore. What you see is what you get. I accept money order, cashiers check and if you prefer Paypal. Paypal charges like 3-5%, I believe, fee for using them but you can use a CC that way. I will ship UPS and provide tracking numbers as soon as I send them, buyer pays shipping unless you live in SOCAL and are willing to pickup. I have dealt on Ebay before and my user name is Tekhyver if you wish to check my feedback. Thx guys and hit me up if you have any questions at Tekhyver@comcast.net

Manifold: Here is the old (good) BoostDesigns top mount manifold. It’s stainless steel with t3 turbo flange and Wastegate flange. I am asking $400 for the manifold alone or $450 with the downpipe as a combo.

Manifold: This is an SSA Top mount steel manifold that I had laying around. Equal length with t3 top mount, Wastegate flange, etc. I’m sure your all familiar with it. You can’t see it in the picture but it has an EGT on the right tube. Comes with all gaskets and the mounting bolts and pressure washers it came with. Make an offer and it’s yours!!

Wastegate: Tial-Style 35mm Wastegate. This is the Wastegate the kit came with; it’s an exact copy of a Tial I heard. The picture is missing another flange that will be included with it. Includes all gaskets and fittings it came with. $80 or best offer.

GReddy Emanage Unit. $250 firm OBO.

ACT Racing disc 4P224F. If you have the ACT NX1-HDSS then you can install this disc and make it their NX1-HDR4 kit which holds 342 pounds of torque. I have been using the HDSS kit now and planned on using it but it’s been like a year since I bought it and I’m going to be using another clutch. $60 or best offer.

BoostDesigns intercooler piping and unknown intercooler. Mild Steel piping and aluminum intercooler with rows and fins design. I no longer have their intercooler, just bought a GReddy kit and no longer have any use for these pipes. I also have this intercooler that my friend gave to me, it measures 25 and ¾ inches from tank to tank, 8 and ¾ from top to bottom and almost 2 ½ width. Intercooler doesn’t look too bad, not top quality but can probably do the job. The dimensions are close to the BD intercooler so you might be able to make the piping fit the intercooler with some minor modification. Make me an offer and you can have both things since Im not going to be using neither.

Name:  IntercoolerFront.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  425.3 KB

Thx for helping me clean up my room guys! If you need any more pictures, info or anything just hit me up and Ill be glad to help you guys! Thank you!!
Old 11-04-2005, 06:01 PM
Contributing Member

free bump for some nice stuff.... too bad i'm not doing a KA-T