Private For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.

S14 front clip for sale...NYC

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2002, 11:37 AM

S14 front clip for sale...NYC

Like it says $3700 for the front clip. Come with little extra's like 2 piston calipers, blow off valve and ect. Has 66000km on it and looks to have been well taken care of. Can be installed for $5k with everything and wired up completely.
Old 11-30-2002, 02:53 PM

Do you have more? Who's going to do the install? Email me w/ details

sf0urteen@aol.com
Old 11-30-2002, 03:34 PM

My friends shop does the install and is selling it. Having the front clip helps cause you can then trace out where which wire goes to as the S14 has VTC and also the variances in wire harness's since it is slightly different. Most ppl go with a S13 into a S14 cause its a lot easier. That is also why the install price is higher cause of wiring. The shop is in NYC and has done SR swaps before. Pm me for more info.
Old 11-30-2002, 03:37 PM

okay, i know all that stuff already..

what i wanted to know WHERE in NYC, and WHATS THE NAME OF THE SHOP etc..

i wanted to check out the place myself
Old 11-30-2002, 03:47 PM

The place is Full Throttle in Queens. The number is 718-326-1052...there are black tops, red tops in stock as well. All complete with ecu, harness, ignitor and ect. The motors arent on display for everyone to see only to serious buyers.
Old 11-30-2002, 07:19 PM

Talking

My cars in there shop right now getting my red top installed..

And i saw the front clip, it looks amazing, Motors really clean and not missing anything. 300zx front brakes, Its hot, and cheap, i would tell people to jump on that..

I went to the shop today to go look at my car. Looks pretty damn good, Im loving the intercooler look....
Old 11-30-2002, 11:03 PM

Originally posted by Annoying Eric
My cars in there shop right now getting my red top installed..

And i saw the front clip, it looks amazing, Motors really clean and not missing anything. 300zx front brakes, Its hot, and cheap, i would tell people to jump on that..

I went to the shop today to go look at my car. Looks pretty damn good, Im loving the intercooler look....
You have pretty good restraint Eric, I wouldve been dying since from what I know its pretty much the fuel pump and the hot pipe holding it back. In the end it will be worth the wait ; trust me when your take out V8's and flashing tail lights.
Old 12-01-2002, 06:47 AM
Contributing Member

I will say it for the 50th time. Eric do not kill yourself with that motor.

I have driven in some cars from Full Throttle. They roll pretty nice
Old 12-01-2002, 01:22 PM
Contributing Member

I am very interested......will stop by the shop tomorrow Mr. S.
Old 12-01-2002, 07:26 PM

Originally posted by suckit
You have pretty good restraint Eric, I wouldve been dying since from what I know its pretty much the fuel pump and the hot pipe holding it back. In the end it will be worth the wait ; trust me when your take out V8's and flashing tail lights.
Trust me bro, asl Kevin or Kenny how many times i called.. It was killing, im dying to get it abck, but then i relized i rather them keep it for logner and do a good job rather then they rush a do sloppy work.. When i went on sat to look at the car, i liked it, Intercooler looked AWESOME. The motor looked amazing, I wish i coudla painted it though.. and i thought my battery was gonna get re-located so i was lookign forward to that, but its ok cause im ordering a moroso battery box, with insulation and a bunch of other crap, in order to re-locate it myself...

And they said it might of been the fuel pump but its better now, The problem is that the power steering don't work cause i have a 90, so i wanna get the power steering working before i take it and then all im waiting for is the apexi n1 dual exhaust and the HKS downpipe......Im still crazy excited

Suckit drop me a call one day maybe we can chill someday..
my number is 646-533-6025