Private For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.

KA24DE DOHC For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2004, 11:21 AM

Originally posted by SneakyMilo
peas I am ultra interested, if it is still available.. The only problem is it would have to be shipped to me. You can reply on here or email SneakyMilo@hotmail.com and let me know if you are willing to ship, I am in the midwest, Iowa to be exact. Let me know man.
shipping is really not an option, because this thing is huge. motor tranny, driveshaft.. thats going to cost you so much, you might as well take a weekend off and drive here instead. i mean, to be honest with you, motors are like these with the transmission harnesses ECU driveshaft all in one package is really rare. i have exactly 2 buyers from vegas and one from southern california. theyre all willing to pick it up themselves. i understand you're really interested in buying this, but shipping is like the very very very, last resort. ill talk to my friend and see if well be able to ship it, highly doubt it though. but well see if we can. my email is joel@pnoise.com btw, if you ever want to reach me direct.
Old 07-05-2004, 09:52 AM

btw guys, this package also includes the driveshaft.

This is pretty much the whole car without the chassis and suspension. We also took a price check from IcePerformance.com here in Henderson, and was told this entire motor set were selling together with the tranny, ecu, harness, driveshaft, would cost him around: 300-400 for the motor, 200-300 for the trans, 200-300 for the ecu and harness, and 150-200 for the driveshaft. The price for it he says should be averaging for abot one thousand dollars. But were still selling it all for $750. We thought about raising the price, but that would be pretty messed up to the current buyers. Anyways just dropping more information on this. We hope we find a buyer in Las Vegas, but if you're out of town, the best time to pick it up would be this coming friday or saturday. Best to e-mail us as soon as possible so we can take the necessary time off work to accomodate you better. thanks guys, our email is joel@pnoise.com or use the one listed above. either way we check both.
Old 07-06-2004, 04:58 PM

are you the one with the white coupe. with rims.the 89 91 coupe
Old 07-06-2004, 10:10 PM

Originally posted by battleslide
are you the one with the white coupe. with rims.the 89 91 coupe
thats a negative. look at the icon. hah.
my car is the white car in those pics in the website.
Old 07-09-2004, 09:18 AM

price is now $700
ready for pick up on july 10th weekend
first come first serve
Old 07-09-2004, 09:40 AM
Contributing Member

Why would it be so hard to ship? Freight companies will come pick it up at your house. Just go to a Tractor supply store( or whatever is near) that has pallets. Most will sell them for $5-6 if not give them to you..
Seperate the engine & tranny. Put them on 2 pallets & ship them that way.
Engine should be like $250-$300 from coast to coast & the tranny is like $75-$100.
If someone is willing to pay shipping. You may actually have to do this if you want to sell them. Because obviously you havent yet.
Old 07-09-2004, 02:12 PM

Originally posted by Project Cheap13
Why would it be so hard to ship? Freight companies will come pick it up at your house. Just go to a Tractor supply store( or whatever is near) that has pallets. Most will sell them for $5-6 if not give them to you..
Engine should be like $250-$300 from coast to coast & the tranny is like $75-$100.
If someone is willing to pay shipping. You may actually have to do this if you want to sell them. Because obviously you havent yet.
Well said!!! And very true.
Old 07-09-2004, 02:16 PM

How many miles on the car.
What all would be missing to literally "bolt it all in" in a weekend.

I dont really need an engine, thats why i ask. Unlike the rest of the posters in this thread, I've got the cash ready. I just dont want to spend money on something i dont need.
Old 07-09-2004, 02:42 PM

Originally posted by Project Cheap13
send us the money plus shipping and we'll work it out. otherwise, with no money in hand, we wont be driving to any tractor place and get things ready to ship because thats a waste of time.

second, theres buyers out in southern cali and in vegas still wanting to buy it just tryign to figure out how and when. as you can see, THERES NO RUSH.
Old 07-09-2004, 03:45 PM

Originally posted by Peas
THERES NO RUSH.
Oh i beg to differ, I've got CASH.
You rush to seperate the trans and what not, I rush on to a plane and rush out to LV and rush to give you the green and then rush back home with my transmission.
Old 07-09-2004, 06:22 PM

Originally posted by dmora
Oh i beg to differ, I've got CASH.
You rush to seperate the trans and what not, I rush on to a plane and rush out to LV and rush to give you the green and then rush back home with my transmission.
hah you're straight and on point.
i like that. well ill see how much he'll sell his transmission for. but you will need everything else except the motor. driveshaft, ECU and all that. leave me your email and well see what we can do k?
Old 07-09-2004, 07:53 PM

hah you're straight and on point.
i like that. well ill see how much he'll sell his transmission for. but you will need everything else except the motor. driveshaft, ECU and all that. leave me your email and well see what we can do k?
daniel@dmora.com SO we're talking just the transmission, clutch, flywheel, pressure plate, and shifter. Everything else is found elsewhere?

how many miles are on the parts?
And hopefully you will give me a reasonable price since its missing a lot.

Last edited by dmora; 07-09-2004 at 07:56 PM.
Old 07-10-2004, 12:19 AM

oh man, you must be joking. this has everything you need. we're going to post this on ebay soon. we're trying to hook up our fellow club240 guys, but they're all tryign to low ball something thats already low. 700$, tranny, ka24de, driveshaft, ECU, uncut harness. yeah, some people have been posting and emailing.. "yeah man we can find this elsewhere for this amount lower than yours". well then get it! dont bug us with bullsh*t offers. its more than reasonably priced for 700 right now, if you dont find the deal "fair" enough for you, then move on sheesh. this isnt a garage sale you find in your neighborhood. we're trying to sell a good setup and y'all are a bunch of jokes. we're not a credit company, we dont do payments, like some of you keep emailing us about. if you want to stick with your automatic SOHC, go for it! but if youre looking for a GREAT running motor with less than 100k miles, transmission, ECU, uncut harness, driveshaft, then come to us. otherwise quit bs'ing us guys, because we're not trying to bullsh*t you. thanks, hopefully no more we wont receive anymore BS emails.
Old 07-10-2004, 03:03 PM

oh man, you must be joking. this has everything you need. we're going to post this on ebay soon. we're trying to hook up our fellow club240 guys, but they're all tryign to low ball something thats already low. 700$, tranny, ka24de, driveshaft, ECU, uncut harness. yeah, some people have been posting and emailing.. "yeah man we can find this elsewhere for this amount lower than yours". well then get it! dont bug us with bullsh*t offers. its more than reasonably priced for 700 right now, if you dont find the deal "fair" enough for you, then move on sheesh. this isnt a garage sale you find in your neighborhood. we're trying to sell a good setup and y'all are a bunch of jokes. we're not a credit company, we dont do payments, like some of you keep emailing us about. if you want to stick with your automatic SOHC, go for it! but if youre looking for a GREAT running motor with less than 100k miles, transmission, ECU, uncut harness, driveshaft, then come to us. otherwise quit bs'ing us guys, because we're not trying to bullsh*t you. thanks, hopefully no more we wont receive anymore BS emails.
take it easy tiger, im just asking what all is needed. From your response before it appeared that i would need a lot of stuff to bolt it in, thats all im asking.
Old 07-10-2004, 05:19 PM

depends on what your car is. it sounds like youre not even sure about what u need. so hit us up when you do.

Quick Reply: KA24DE DOHC For Sale