Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

Sick of civic magazine racers.

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2002, 12:58 AM

i honestly have no clue...never really researched into the metro :P
Old 10-21-2002, 08:58 PM

Re: Sick of civic magazine racers.

Originally posted by Limited240sx
The guys are just too damn funny. Everytime I'm at work "check out this cool looking civic." Oh man I wanna puke. Aluminum wing, altezzas, roof scoop, fenders, 18's. OH JEEZ. COMON. Then they have the ***** to say it's FAST! They just dont get it. These guys w/ civics thing they're the ****. Revving their engines like they run in the NHRA. Basic mods.....Exhaust, Intake, Headers..... NOW for the looks. lol Heard of "all show no go?" Any kind of civic is AN ECONO CAR and that it! Im most MOST scenerios they're slow and rice. Everyone gets a civic. "so your gunna mod your car? " "yep, Civic" Makes me sick. Thought i'd vent. I have all these guys I work wish talking to me about cars and how fast civics can be. BELIEVE ME if a civic is as easy to get as fast as I want it.. I would have bought one. BUT what did I buy? Oh yeah 240sx. Damn jokers.
okay dude first off dont bash on honda. they are literally the best cars made today and still will be, go do some homework before you bash. 2ndly i think your pissed cause you got pissed on by a honda. 3rdly yes i will agree with you, because i own a civic and all, there are some ricers out there, but there are nissan ricers too, just not as much. why do people buy honda? OPEN YOUR EYES JACKASS, look on how much potential they have, so much aftermarket its not even funny. you can pop a h23 with a vtec head into a hatchbach and run high 12s. THATS BASELINE! My advise to you is watch what you say, cause one night your gonna pull up to a civic or honda that is moderatly quick, say you can whoop his *** and he/she (laides too!) is gonna teach you a lesson then your gonna feel stupid...so think before you say
Old 10-22-2002, 12:23 PM
Regulate

Yet another honda bashing thread...
Old 10-22-2002, 05:24 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by rbboyl
Yet another honda bashing thread...
Gets tiresome after a while. I think I will close this.