S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   Night7Racing... might want to read this. (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/night7racing-might-want-read-11539/)

SkylineUSA 04-23-2004 11:09 PM

So, you say you were playing Sean for info. I was on the board when all that was going down, he did not give you any valuable insight that you could consider to be useful.

Any of your posts that were deleted to rebut Sean's posts, were more of personal attacks in nature, rather than knowledgeable information that might look like you know what you were talking about.

You are a con artist. Reading what actually was going on in that thread, and what you have written in this thread has really opened my eyes of what type of person you are.

LTSCUDRFT 04-23-2004 11:30 PM

Originally posted by NightXCZ77

" My petition does not exist because I am not a Registered Importer "

When's your next batch of Skylines gonna come in?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:) We will be ordering our next batch of Skylines within the next 10-14 days...figure another 2 weeks to round em all up and another 3 weeks or so to get to the states. We are thinking about starting off small with between 10-20 Skylines and then moving upwards from there as long as the market likes what we have to offer.:)

another contradiction:thumb:
good move:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

skylineGTR_guy 04-24-2004 08:51 AM

:rolleyes: This reminds me of that miamiskyline fella on the freshalloy forums.

Anyway here is the deal, you say you can legalize skylines, if you can then provide us with a VIN and I'll gladly call the DOT to verify it. And don't pull any of that you have to call me for it crap, post it here so everone can see. Secondly which shop do you work at? Is it the http://www.night7racing.com racing one? because according to that site, and I quote " This car is not US Street Legal and we do not offer services to make it so."

second the business address is in the middle of a residential area, feel free to check for yourself yourself *note: no larkspur Dr exists in Elmirage or in Surprise, it's larkspur Rd ;) * Don't belive me? satelite images dont lie.
http://skyline.lymz.us:8080/upload/scam.JPG
Oh and if this isn't the place you legalize the skylines from, please, give me an address, seeing as how I live in arizona, I'd be glad to check up on you, hell I'll even bring my digital camera. So cmon' wanna prove that you are legit? Then do so.

l2aine 04-24-2004 01:55 PM

...and the plot thickens.

leiferik1 04-24-2004 08:29 PM

muha ha ha....i can't wait for the response

xjon 04-24-2004 10:29 PM

I understand about the competition between business' and it can be ruthless at times. But what I don't understand is how little people such as the customers seem to target Nightxcz77 / Cameron all the time. I will occasionally here a thing or two about another company about their products but not this type of personalized attacks that Night recieves. It's like a conspiracy! "C-O-N- spiracy"

Sorry I got off topic from the car importation business. Can this be made a sticky- on all forums?!

-HyJynX- 04-25-2004 09:34 AM

Originally posted by xjon
Can this be made a sticky- on all forums?!
For what reason?

leiferik1 04-25-2004 09:38 AM

I understand about the competition between business' and it can be ruthless at times. But what I don't understand is how little people such as the customers seem to target Nightxcz77 / Cameron all the time. I will occasionally here a thing or two about another company about their products but not this type of personalized attacks that Night recieves. It's like a conspiracy! "C-O-N- spiracy"

Sorry I got off topic from the car importation business. Can this be made a sticky- on all forums?!

:devil:

if Night got a new account he'd say the same thing!

you do only have 5 posts....

rps13VEk 04-25-2004 12:44 PM

wow...

Sil40_Mayhem 04-25-2004 01:00 PM

i'm confused.:confused: on one hand, it looks like xjon is backing Night, but in his sig, it looks like he's pissed and still waiting on a refund. can someone 'splain this to me?:dunno:

xjon 04-25-2004 07:02 PM

SARCASM, and I'm sorry I used it. I was hoping to give you guys a few laughs or at least a giggle.

I'm so hurt you thought I was Night in disguise, Leiferik.

What I was trying to shed a light on was the fact that even the parts customers are not all that happy and that it seems to be a general consensus.

nvrstock 04-25-2004 07:05 PM

C-O-N- spiracy

sounds kinda like he is knocking night to me, but im tired as hell so i might be reading it wrong

nvrstock 04-25-2004 07:06 PM

wow instant posting owns me

YesterdaysGone 04-25-2004 11:17 PM

night and i talked on aim a few times, when i first got into 180sx's, and when i started to look seriously into getting one of his, i told him i was from seattle... he said he was too, and that i could stop by to check out the car. i asked for his business address, and he never gave it to me, but the whole time, he nagged me about buying his car... very shady to me, and i will not do business with him. Btw, i think it is known that he doesn't have an office or a lot in seattle, and his skylines are NOT legal. i looked it up and only found RBmotoring and Motorex as legal importers.

edited for spelling error.

gladhatter 04-26-2004 12:50 AM

Dude's dreamin'!

Here...buy THIS one!
http://www.onlineshowoff.com/images/...0312030092.jpg