Northeast WV, PA, NY, NJ

NY sage diner meet

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2002, 01:57 PM

lolz..
malice such a biter
=)
oh wells..
and stan and frank are coming here not to you thing..
btw its not just astoria its all of nyc..
maybe you dont understand...
but my friend in a stock explorer got ticketed for loud exhaust for driving speed limit
and it is alot quieter than all your cars..
so have fun getting pulled over...
Old 10-16-2002, 03:36 PM

yo who the heck is this guy aggressive racer?. why you gotta be so damn negative. YOU WANT US TO GET PULLED OVER? its already good that we changed location and we have people who are down. You need shut the hell up man. everything was looking postive till you gotta add your stupid comment, i understand you warning us, but its like you hoping for bad things to happen to us. let us do our thing and you do yours. aight. THE CHROME CONTINUES TO SPIN!!!!!!
Old 10-16-2002, 04:03 PM
Contributing Member

import... ill take your money with one hand... listen guys... its one tv... and its not a huuuuge house... so we gonna have to see... parking is limited as well in jackson heights...
Old 10-16-2002, 05:28 PM
Contributing Member

Play nice fellas. Take a step back and watch what you post. People might not be in the mood to understand that you are playing. Plus we all know each other in real life so comments might be taken the wrong way.

I am going to dissapear for close to a month. I will not be around until Thanksgiving. I have a big job starting this Saturday. 7 days a week and we are switching to 12 hour shifts weekdays and 16 hour shifts weekends.

It is good that the list is growing. I am also happy to see that we are doing other things. BBQing and staring at our cars gets old quick.

Now commence with the GT3 smacktalking!
Old 10-16-2002, 05:56 PM

well stanbo your a moderator, your just doing your job. but this kid aggressive racer was just being negative D*&k to all of us. he wasnt warning us, he wanted bad thing to happen to us, getting pulled over and what not. none of us will be in trouble as long as we keep things normal. none of us said we going to be racing or making donuts at the parking lot, we just want to keep this 2 weeks meet going and play video games and the place we chose is far away from all the drama that is going around NY. So this kid has no idea. maybe he wants people to come to his thing whatever that is i dont know. but thats not the way to do it. we aint putting down anyone. aight. you feel me. THE CHROME CONTINUES TO SPIN!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-16-2002, 06:07 PM
Contributing Member

well listen ... u cant blame him for helping us... but its true man your encouraging us to get in trouble.. we know what we gonna get in to man ... whatever happens happens, but thanks for looking out... and stop the smack talking ... its enough ... like stan said ... dont let it get out of hand
Old 10-16-2002, 06:23 PM
Contributing Member

oh josh shutup u ***** ... thats enough... i didnt read the first post about be a biter... listen ********* .... my bro in law always gives me his keys on the weekends... i have to option of staying there if i want... so i invited the guys... u do your thing i do mine... there is no need for a challenge... i could care less if i got 2 people here...
Old 10-16-2002, 06:32 PM

thats right, we wont be worrying at all, because we're about being positive. and its probably going to be more successful then your thing aggressive racer. we already got over 10 240s on the list .we're not putting down nobody. this is 240sx love yall.
Old 10-16-2002, 06:38 PM

I think someone should bring another tv and playstation 2. I do have a spare old tv and I do have ps2 and gt3 disk. Should I bring it? Will be that ok with malice?
Old 10-16-2002, 06:40 PM
Contributing Member

DAMN. This has nothing to do with me being a Mod. I am your friend first. I have met you all and think you are all cool. There is no need for drama.

See what the winter and bad weather does???

When it was the summer time and we were all out every night no one had the energy to argue. Now you are all pent up in your homes.

I am so glad you guys hit these internet arguements with such bravado. I can't wait to see this same get go when we go to meets next year.

Smoke a bong. Kill the beef.
Old 10-16-2002, 06:41 PM
Contributing Member

Ok guys, let's not close down this thread and as Stan said we all know each other in real life, so remember what you say will have some effect on people's reaction in real life when we meet.

So let's just cool down and let everyone have a fun time at what they going to do this friday. I am down to keep the NYC thing goign every other week as most of you are. So I'll see the guys that are going out there and Let's just be nice and everything will be ok.
Old 10-16-2002, 06:44 PM
Contributing Member

BTW I have linked this to other forums, and let's not draw negative attention to our site. I just bought my clothes from club240, don't let me be embarassed to wear it.

BTW 3 maximas are down to come.
And 1 maybe altima

Last edited by Import Fanatix; 10-16-2002 at 07:00 PM.
Old 10-16-2002, 09:32 PM

who's that 1 maybe altima?
Old 10-17-2002, 04:25 AM
Contributing Member

Sound2NR
How about U D?
Old 10-17-2002, 07:59 AM

I'll probably show... not too sure.. will see ya therer if i'm goin probably gonna head out with Mr. Li

Quick Reply: NY sage diner meet