General For General 240sx/Silvia (s-chassis) discussions.

Why are you guys so obsessed with wheel offset?

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2007, 09:57 AM

why are we obsessed with offsets? because real enthusiasts know why we need the low offsets. plus we don't want our cars to look like **** bucket roller skates. +40? last time i had +40, i was retarded drunk and picked up a milf. hey at least she looked decent. but that's neither here nor there. and what do you know about flush with a +40? more like flush that **** down the toilet. oh and just to clarify as to why you're getting bashed : you gave a ******** comment, expect one (or many) back.
Old 12-17-2007, 10:03 AM
Contributing Member

The question should have been like, "why are you guys so obsessed with not making the most of your money when buying new wheels," then the answer would have been much more clear. Would you buy a shirt that was two sizes too small when you could get the right sized shirt instead?

Eh, I cant talk though, my offsets suck lol.
Old 12-17-2007, 10:25 AM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by yarou
Ugh. msglngth
ditto
Old 12-17-2007, 02:54 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by onikyan
why are we obsessed with offsets? because real enthusiasts know why we need the low offsets. plus we don't want our cars to look like **** bucket roller skates. +40? last time i had +40, i was retarded drunk and picked up a milf. hey at least she looked decent. but that's neither here nor there. and what do you know about flush with a +40? more like flush that **** down the toilet. oh and just to clarify as to why you're getting bashed : you gave a ******** comment, expect one (or many) back.

ugggh
seriously hop off that bandwagon
Old 12-17-2007, 02:58 PM
Contributing Member

bandwagon volkswagen Oregon Trail Wagon
Old 12-17-2007, 03:37 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by onikyan
LOL what kind of response is this?
Old 12-17-2007, 03:46 PM

lol that was my response to his response here

Originally Posted by goldzenki82
First of all dont talk **** . yea I got +40 and I will do over and over again.I asked a question about offsets. So you can shut the **** up with all that **** talk.
guy just started cussing up a storm. i had been up since the crack of dawn. apologize if you guys were offended in any way. and bandwagon? eh whatever. you know that +40 looks goofy.
Old 12-17-2007, 04:32 PM

First of all **** you and I got the money to buy 50 more +40 sets. I dont give a **** what you guys think. See whats funny is most of you guys have ****ty *** cars that dont even need wheels. As far as a 240 goes who really cares they are still cheap cars. So you guys can go spend thousands modifying your 2k cars. Its so funny when I see you guys show pics of a rust bucket s13 and sometimes s14 you trying to fix up. Spend real money and get a nice car. Most of you offset ******** guys have 2x more in your super offset wheels then your car. You guys are little *****es that live at home with mommy and dump you whole little $250 a week paycheck on a 1500 car. **** you and you peice of **** cars.
Old 12-17-2007, 04:38 PM

Oh and by the way I bought my wheels from a guy that them on a 240 and they didnt sink in on his and they dont on mine. You mother****ers are stupid.
Really think about the **** you drive, and the money you dump on it. Get a nicer car first. Then talk ****.
Old 12-17-2007, 04:55 PM
Contributing Member

i've seen the wheels on the car in person and they look good, so don't let it get to you.
Old 12-17-2007, 05:27 PM
Contributing Member

First of all **** you and I got the money to buy 50 more +40 sets. I dont give a **** what you guys think. See whats funny is most of you guys have ****ty *** cars that dont even need wheels. As far as a 240 goes who really cares they are still cheap cars. So you guys can go spend thousands modifying your 2k cars. Its so funny when I see you guys show pics of a rust bucket s13 and sometimes s14 you trying to fix up. Spend real money and get a nice car. Most of you offset ******** guys have 2x more in your super offset wheels then your car. You guys are little *****es that live at home with mommy and dump you whole little $250 a week paycheck on a 1500 car. **** you and you peice of **** cars.
rofl what kind of response is THIS? Get the foot out of your *** and try again. This is a community(at least most of us) of enthusiasts(I hate using this word) that try to get the best out of our cars, have a lot of fun, drive like hell, and look ****ing good doing it. People could care less about your opinion on offset(even though you asked it, and apparently you can't handle someone else's opinion from the ****ing internet) and your lack of knowledge in modern automotive styling. I have a nice car, the s2000 is the garage queen. I also have a piece of **** car that can(potentially at the moment) drive like hell on the track. Which is what it is built for, with somewhat of a growing, growing budget. What the **** is your point? You don't understand our scene, get the **** out of it.

Here's the cliff notes

-you don't understand modern automotive styling
-you can't handle people's opinion from the un-personal interface called the internet
-your logic and argument of momma's boy's and nice cars lacks substance
-you just don't plain understand
-you don't belong in this scene, get out
Old 12-17-2007, 06:10 PM

First of all shut up. You look like **** .
Old 12-17-2007, 06:11 PM
Contributing Member

lower offset = wider wheelbase = better handling characteristics = better performing AND looking vehicle

its science..just do it
Old 12-17-2007, 06:12 PM

yeah, see how serious that guy is?? lol my comment was more on the sarcasm side but obviously it's hard to notice on the interweb. haha oh i used the word 'enthusiast' because i didn't want to just say 'us 240 guys'.

and just to try and calm things down. it's not all about offset. you have to take in account of rim design, disk spacing, etc. if your wheels look good and you like it, cool. good for you. just because some people hate on your offset doesn't mean you have to get butt hurt.

i love s-chassis/club240. it's starting to get interesting. hence the non-posting for over 3 years of being a member.
Old 12-17-2007, 06:19 PM

DUDE...you are way out of line! It looks like your butt hurt off this thread and probably want to sell you s14.....good, you shouldn't have started this thread in the first place. Go ahead and buy your 50 more +40 set of "rims", I got a couple of spare +40 "rims" you can buy since I cant even pay a **** to take them off my hands.

Cliff notes:
• your a busta

Quick Reply: Why are you guys so obsessed with wheel offset?