General For General 240sx/Silvia (s-chassis) discussions.

Weapon*R's New Product Lines, Titanium and Race Parts

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2005, 02:50 PM

Re: Weapon*R's New Product Lines, Titanium and Race Parts

Originally posted by weaponr_ray
Weapon*R has been changing its image and product line extensively in the past year in an effort to provide more specialty performance products. Our new Secret Weapon Intake led the way to a new beginning of what Weapon*R stands for. Our participation in active motorsports have given us the the chance to produce some very nice custom pieces, as well as introduced us to a lot of new technology.

Below are some photos of custom pieces we have made, and some items that may make it into our product line. This is just an sample of what we are capable of producing.

We would like more of you to have a chance to see what our products are about, so as a special promotion, we would like to offer a major discount to anyone willing to try our product and give a full, independent, fair product review. For more information, contact me directly at: ray.fong@weapon-r.com

Here is some of our newest work.
Just some of the parts we have fabricated that people use on their racecars.

Titanium Parts for real race cars that we have Fabricated.

Titanium Intake pipe for RSX Type-S:

Titanium Race Header for B Series Engine:

Titanium Race Exhaust Manifold for Evolution 8:

Exhaust Manifold Installed :

EVO Sheet Metal Intake Manifold:

Evo Titanium Exhaust System:
All I can say is CRAP, CRAP, and more CRAP. First off your company is based in South Sanfrancisco, secondly you mentioned nothing about legalizing the parts for CARB E.O standards in the state of Cali, your products are worthless to a californian'. To me this means you have 0 ethical value towards your Californian consumer, which is where you are based, get my drift, you live here to man, respect your consumer.
Not one part shown was for a Nissan, you guy's make CRAP,CRAP,CRAP, for torqueless Honda's.
I remember buying some of the products when I owned a CRX, didn't gain much power from it either as I recall.
Really advertising here did no good for your sales.
What product line do you have for the KA, or the SR motors.
If nothing your advertising was pointless.

When you guys make CARB E.O ITB'S, and standalone EMS for the KA I will be the first to buy it, other than that AEM/DC sports will eat you up and spit you out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They already have the Honda Line of vehicles and eat up 2/3rds of your consumer based market, get smart or your company will go under.
Your company is just another PIGGY BACK POSER company that makes BOLT ON's without the legal CARB E.O which is nothing new to this performance based market. Make some products that actually increase Crank Horse Power or you are just wasting your time, and all of the Forum members time.
P.S I don't care if a product is made of FUC$ING titanium, hell you can sell it to me in aluminum or steel as long as it shows improvement from the normal stock trim OEM products.

Last edited by BigVinnie; 08-01-2005 at 04:06 PM.
Old 08-01-2005, 03:44 PM

you guys should design some kinda CIA for the 240 that DOESNT go behind the radiator making it actually cold
Old 08-01-2005, 10:54 PM

Plus who ever does the welding over there sucks. Who the Fuc$ was conserving the Argon GAS. That is some of the ****iast weld work I have ever seen. Really compare your crappy EVO intake, to this well made by Boostdesigns mani for the KA, you can't come close to competing. I don't think anyone that owns an EVO at the price they payed for it would buy your products with those shiat welds......

BoostDesigns intake mani, still mad because it isn't Carb E.O, but still looks better than the evo one.

EVO Sheet Metal Intake Manifold:

^^^^^^^WHAT THE FUCT IS THAT THING SUPPOSED TO BE^^^^^

Last edited by BigVinnie; 08-02-2005 at 09:56 AM.
Old 08-02-2005, 10:35 AM

Titanium Race Exhaust Manifold for Evolution 8:

All your exhaust ports are different sizes. When you run boost on that shiat the gaskets will burn up, do you guy's know how to use AUTO CAD?????????????
That will cause different numbers in back pressure, some chambers using more scavanging than others that will make for a horribly unbalanced and shiaty dyno curve, take it back to the drawing board!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-02-2005, 10:50 AM
Contributing Member

Woot, Vinnie's here to lay down the law.

Last edited by Slidin240; 08-02-2005 at 10:53 AM.
Old 08-02-2005, 12:00 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by Slidin240
Woot, Vinnie's here to lay down the law.

LMAO I think he scared them away
Old 08-02-2005, 12:06 PM

Seriously my tuner company "No Joke Tuning" isn't starting up until my Research and Developement is unique and shows Horse Power numbers, it defenitely wont be for a few years or may not exist unless I can make a fair and unique reputation for myself. Looking at this work it is all imitation, and follows what is called Piggy Back ideas "stealing other peoples concepts due to patent regulations and rules", it is cheap, and isn't that effective in making Horse power numbers. Also doesn't show any approved CARB E.O lisencing, it's cheap unrefined tuning that in the long run only glorify's what I call DE-Tuning and is counterproductive, and is a method used to rip off Teenage wannabe tuners that don't know a whole lot about bolt on apps.
Titanium is completely unecessary for bolt ons, and is only really needed for internals such as Retainers and springs, and Crank bearings.

Last edited by BigVinnie; 08-02-2005 at 12:10 PM.
Old 08-02-2005, 12:09 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by BigVinnie

Titanium is completely unecessary for bolt ons, and is only really needed for internals such as Retainers and springs, and Crank bearings.
They look like crap anyways....I wouldnt want that in my engine bay...

Last edited by Fast1One; 08-02-2005 at 12:12 PM.
Old 08-02-2005, 12:34 PM
Contributing Member

yeh, Vinnie has a point on the welds, its crap and more crap. If their welds are crap and as Vinnie pinted out, their ports (etc) are diff sizes and stuff, the product MUST BE CRAP!

BTW i think that guy got scared off like u sed, Vinnie cought on to their crap parts and they ran back to the Honda boards (no offense to Honda's, they can be fast if built the right way)

EDIT: cant wait to see some parts from your shop Vinnie, sounds like you guys are doing it the right way by researching before building and trying to make $. Good Luck with that
Old 08-02-2005, 12:38 PM

BTW i think that guy got scared off like u sed, Vinnie cought on to their crap parts and they ran back to the Honda boards (no offense to Honda's, they can be fast if built the right way)
No the average Honda Tuner is between 16 and 20 years of age.
Like I said they sell bolt on's to little kids that don't know jack about bolt on apps.
Besides if Weapon R did there Research and Developement Titanium needs to be submerged in oil, it will rust like a low grade steel. It's not stainless steel............
Old 08-02-2005, 12:54 PM
Contributing Member

^
true

whered that dam Weapon R guy go? i want him 2 read these posts
Old 08-02-2005, 01:03 PM

EDIT: cant wait to see some parts from your shop Vinnie, sounds like you guys are doing it the right way by researching before building and trying to make $. Good Luck with that
I was thinking on showing pics of my double plenum intake manifold for the KA, but it isn't patented, and I might get Piggy Back Companies like weapon R stealing my idea.
Hopefully if the patent goes through with CARB E.O lisencing, this will be a street legal mani, utilizing 2 KA 60mm TB's.
Nothin but top end N/A power. You will have to use your EGR assembly, sorry.......

Sorry guys I won't be cool enough to make it out of titanium for you........LOL
Old 08-02-2005, 01:10 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by BigVinnie
Sorry guys I won't be cool enough to make it out of titanium for you........LOL
HAHA

hope that patent goes thru, id be one of the 1st to get that Mani from you, as long as i can see some Dyno sheets and proof of the power gains

Good Luck again with that
Old 08-02-2005, 02:55 PM

Hey I got a name for Weapon R.......
How about.....
Weapon Retards......................LOL
Old 08-02-2005, 03:14 PM

Quick Reply: Weapon*R's New Product Lines, Titanium and Race Parts