General For General 240sx/Silvia (s-chassis) discussions.

Is club240's time attack car project dead?

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2008 | 02:34 PM
Contributing Member

another thread gone off topic
but i have no info on the car
Old 04-06-2008 | 04:25 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by Biggamehit
yeaup this is the great depression... honestly i think this may be a seasonal forum. guys seem to be on alot more when its cold outside.

Meh.. im on everyday so 1 cool person still is here... lol
i know for me it defiantly is a seasonal forum. during the winter work gets slow and it's snowing, raining or just too cold out so i just stay home most of the time. i try to drop by once a day during the summer but that doesn't always happen.

i stopped being cool about 10 years ago so yeah you might be the only one left.
Old 04-06-2008 | 07:45 PM

i don't have any real information, but i can tell you the time attack car isn't dead. just slow going.
Old 04-06-2008 | 08:32 PM
Contributing Member

lmao, wasn't it supposed to be done last august?
Old 04-07-2008 | 11:31 AM
Club240 Staff

Sorry for the lack of updates. It has been in a holding pattern awaiting being shipped up to MD to be completed. Thanks to a few quick parts source by Bumnah, its finally ready to ship and should be headed up soon. From there we have 90 percent of the parts just waiting to be installed. Only a few more parts that we are waiting on to have everything including a front bumper, turbo (although we have the kit), and our ANZE/Penske suspension which has not yet been completed. Previously, we were waiting on the suspension to transport it, but due the time span, we reverted the chassis back to the stock uprights and brakes just to get it moved. I did recently update the parts article with a couple new additions. Still have to add several more things including the finished engine pictures/parts, stoptech brakes, Carbon Creations hood and hatch, etc

More coming soon
Old 04-07-2008 | 11:32 AM
Club240 Staff

Originally Posted by MS!3
lmao, wasn't it supposed to be done last august?
Well, not really august. We were going to try to push it for GTLive last year. When it became clear we could not do it the way we wanted by that date, we put it on hold so we could plan it to be the best it could be. Yes, its a massive delay, but better than making a car we wouldn't be proud of
Old 04-07-2008 | 11:51 AM

So will I be able to see it at GT Live this year? I really want to have someone to cheer for rather than all the EVO's and WRX's that are blah.
Old 04-07-2008 | 12:53 PM
Contributing Member

hey whats it coming to MD for... im very well connected here man.
Old 04-07-2008 | 01:06 PM
Club240 Staff

Originally Posted by Kaiser
So will I be able to see it at GT Live this year? I really want to have someone to cheer for rather than all the EVO's and WRX's that are blah.
It damn well better be. We expect it to be racing well before then

hey whats it coming to MD for... im very well connected here man.
It will be undergoing to remaining build in MD as that is where we are primarily located
Old 04-07-2008 | 01:13 PM
Contributing Member

cool well as you heard im leaving for japan... so.. damn man sucks i would have love to have been around..
Old 04-07-2008 | 01:50 PM
Contributing Member

yeaup this is the great depression... honestly i think this may be a seasonal forum. guys seem to be on alot more when its cold outside.

Meh.. im on everyday so 1 cool person still is here... lol
WHAT??? What about me Donnie? So cold... I kid

naaa... i mean yea the traffic is down.. but the layout is appealing and very well laid out.. so people will always come..also due to you guys write-ups and mine.. Google brings alot of new people due to key words. ill always visit here.. not only because im a mod.. but this was my 1st of 16 forums im apart of.
hahah we are all cool.....
Yeah, its mainly the fact that the season is where all the crazies go out and blow money on parts, tires, women, tires, track fees, tires, more women, tires, oil, tires, other car fluids, some more women, tires... Did I mention tires and strippers- uh, women?

Back on subject, it is better to delay than to ruin perfection. Good to see the site owners are going for perfection than just making a debute! Hope to see vids of this bad boy up and running in the near future!

Last edited by NiSmO Knight; 04-07-2008 at 01:54 PM.
Old 04-07-2008 | 04:11 PM
Contributing Member

^^ hhaha bro.. your defiantly cool

cant wait to see this thing done.
Old 04-07-2008 | 05:27 PM
Contributing Member

Actually, I want to see this finished so that I can write back to that stupid sport compact car editor who talked trash about all S-Chassis' this month. Man his article got me heated up.
Old 04-07-2008 | 06:45 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by NiSmO Knight
Actually, I want to see this finished so that I can write back to that stupid sport compact car editor who talked trash about all S-Chassis' this month. Man his article got me heated up.
do you have a link or is it in the mag?
Old 04-07-2008 | 06:46 PM
Contributing Member

Its in the May 2008 issue.

Quick Reply: Is club240's time attack car project dead?