General For General 240sx/Silvia (s-chassis) discussions.

Attention Strawberry S13

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2002, 01:16 PM

2,200lb 180sx?! Where can I get one?! My 240sx fastback weighs a portly 2600lbs. . Wait I know! All that "cool" aero equipment shaved off the 400lbs. I'll be back later guys, I need an S15 conversion to take 400lbs off of my car.
Old 12-04-2002, 01:50 PM

haha strawberry! everyone's callin you out...
do you have anything to say for yourself or you gonna hide forever
come out n play kid
Old 12-04-2002, 02:34 PM

to rudeboy

the pictures are fake and they are off the bomex web site or whatever......but in houston last friday night at B and N i seen a 240 just like that no lie right hand driven and all.....anyone else see it?

i belive him.....but not thoose pics...

oh yea rudeboy dont think you know it all b/c you dont mr. skyline in a dildoh......
Old 12-04-2002, 03:36 PM

Re: to rudeboy

Originally posted by 9sorbust
the pictures are fake and they are off the bomex web site or whatever......but in houston last friday night at B and N i seen a 240 just like that no lie right hand driven and all.....anyone else see it?

oh yea rudeboy dont think you know it all b/c you dont mr. skyline in a dildoh......
troll
Old 12-04-2002, 05:12 PM

Thumbs up ITS TRUE

YEAH 9S IS RIGHT I SAW THE STRAWBERRY RIGHT HAND DRIVE AT B&N TOO.....BUT THE PICTURES HE POSTED CAN BE FOUND ON BOMEXAERO.COM...UNDER THE FRIENDS RIDES SECTION....BUT HE REALLY DOES OWN THE CAR.....

P.S.TOTALLY OF THE POINT.....BUT DRITIES IS GAY....WTF IS TROLL, IF YOU GONNA INSULT SOMEONE AT LEAST DO A GOOD JOB

LIKE THIS.....9S IS A BUTT ****ING, ***** ***, MOTHER ****ER, WHO TAKES 40 FOOT ****** IN THE EAR BY HIS DOG NAMED PEETY...BUT WHEN HE THOUGH IT WAS ALL OVER....HIS MOM CAME UP FROM BEHIND AND DRY RAPED HIM WITH HER STRAP ON....
SNAKE
Old 12-04-2002, 06:09 PM

troll= person who goes around on a board talkin **** all the damn time. learned it back in the day. PERFECT example would be 9s. see that... maybe if u shut up with all the trash talking and calling people out u might learn sumthing...
Old 12-04-2002, 08:49 PM
Contributing Member

Strawberry

All this about this car....

For you two guys that said this is his car, did you happen to see the driver? Was he really a stupid little 16 year old kid? I won't believe till I see, especially when he won't even show up to his own forum.

Also, Running a 10 as he said would not be 147 mph.....147 mph is a mid 9's number. 138 is more like it..... and even at 138, that car would have to have over 600 wheel hp. At 17 psi, there is no way a little 2.0L SR20 is pushing over 600 hp, especially to the wheels. Now, to run the 147, he needs to have over 750 hp.....especially at that mph. Go ask any Nissan forum other than this and you will find that out. As far as I am concerned, it's bull**** based on the fact that not even Signal built the SR20DET to 750 hp.......just my two cents.

And why is everyone trying to dawg on Rude? He didn't do anything. He's just sharing the same opinion as everyone but two of ya. And as far as I am concerned, Skyline engines will always be king....don't speak down till you've raced on.

Night
Old 12-04-2002, 08:58 PM

fixing to speak down the king?

what makes you think that a skyline motor is the **** of all ****s? i'm not saying that its not a good motor but there is alot better than this motor....

and no i havent raced any skylines, i havent made it to japan yet....

the only real super harcore skylines are the apexi one and the signal skyline....there might be more but i dont see them in america or on the japan movies............so i dunno
Old 12-04-2002, 08:59 PM

Smile YEAH YEAH

I HATE TO BREAK IT TO YA BUT HE DID LOOK TO BE FROM 16 TO 18......NOW THE ENGINE IM NOT TO SURE.... I BELEIVE ITS NOT SLOW.....BEING IT IS RIGHT HAND DRIVE I KNOW IT IS A SILVIA......ITS CLEAN....BUT IM NOT SURE ABOUT THE WHOLE 147.....I BET HE RUNS 12'S......THE ENGINE IS DRESSED UP WITH A NEW CUSTOM TURBO, AND BLOW OFF....HE RUNS A GREEDY INTERCOOLER,...HAS APEXI ECU,.....NOS.....<--ITS CLEAN HE HAS IT HID IN HIS CENTER COUNSEL....BUT THATS ALL I PRETTY MUCH SAW I JUST TOOK A GLANCE AT IT...I ONLY TALKED TO THE GUY FOR A LITTLE BIT....HES A PIMP THOUGH HE HAD LIKE 4 HOT *** CHICKS ROLLIN WITH HIM.....

SNAKE
Old 12-04-2002, 09:08 PM

Wink RUMORS I HEARD

AT B&N THERE ARE RUMORS THE KID HAS ONE EYE.....THE STORY IS SAID THAT WHEN HE WAS LIKE 14 HE WAS HIT IN THE EYE BY A PIECE OF RUBBER THAT HIS FRIEND SHOT OFF HIS TIRES WHILE BURNNIGN OUT.....AINT THAT SOME ****.....LOL....I LAUGHED MY *** OFF WHEN I HEARD IT......

SNAKE
Old 12-04-2002, 10:03 PM
Contributing Member

9sorbust

Hey, what's not bad *** about the RB engines? They have the highest boost handling of any engine nissan makes, they have a bullet proof block, can be reved over 10,000 (and they are a 6 cylinder), can create over 2,000 hp......and they surpass all other nissan motors on what they are capable of. If this wasn't Nissan's best, do you really think they would have the engine in their Legendary Car, the Skyline? Not just that, but their top Circuit cars??? Think about it, they don't use the SR engines in the top ranked (high hp) circuit cars.....

Blitz makes a mean Skyline and so does HKS......

Night
Old 12-04-2002, 10:05 PM
Contributing Member

Snake

Hey,

You said you've seen the car right? It's got a S15 motor in it....at 17 psi, I don't doubt it can run a 12, but what he was claiming is a bunch of **** about 10 seconds this and 9 seconds that.....sorry, don't buy it. There are plenty of people doing the S15 conversion......but another thing about him is that he's so rich and can't even afford a digital to put actual pics of his car on??? Has to steel em from someone in Japan that listed on Bomex???

Night
Old 12-04-2002, 10:15 PM
Contributing Member

Re: to rudeboy

Originally posted by 9sorbust

so now there are reports from around the country that there is a one-eyed kid in a silvia. well he hapened to admit to me that the pics were stolen and the car isn't even really his. so he runs 12's but not the "claimed 10's", and a RHD conversion is a good couple weeks of work in the garace withthe help of a front clip. there are pleanty of RHD cars around . but not true JDM vehicles.
did you happen to see his vin plate on his dash. there are a number of ways to tell a fake JDM car. did any of you notice... seeing that the kid is full of lies, i'll wait to see and believe. don't get me wrong, i like to see fast cars as much as the next guy.....just don't bullsh!t me
Old 12-05-2002, 12:07 AM
Contributing Member

Re: YEAH YEAH

Originally posted by 2-FORTY_TERROR
HES A PIMP THOUGH HE HAD LIKE 4 HOT *** CHICKS ROLLIN WITH HIM.....

SNAKE
now we all know you're full of ****. the 240 seats 2 people and a midget.
Old 12-05-2002, 01:27 AM
Contributing Member

so what, you makin fun of short people now?

Quick Reply: Attention Strawberry S13