General For General 240sx/Silvia (s-chassis) discussions.

Attention Strawberry S13

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2002, 05:54 PM
Contributing Member

Attention Strawberry S13

hey, i couldnt help notice you posted pics of the blue 15-80.
that car is really famillar. i swear i've seen the car in the pages of
Super street. i'm searchin for the issue as you read this.
it strikes me as funny because that car is RHD. seeing you are 16 years old i know you are not in the military. and i know you did not go to Tokyo, hunt down the owner of this car, persuade him to sell it, buy it, ship it over, get it through customs, and register it to drive at the track......

now i also hear you are claiming that you run a 10.247 at 147 mph.
that's impressive. and i'm not gona knock that......yet.
what is killing me is that you are making alot of claims and insulting people with no rhyme or reason. please bring real food to the table before you start to feast....

so, MR. Strawberry, and everybody else, go into your Super Street collection, grab the MARCH 2002(red celica-Rolin Hard) turn to page 72 and read about the THRILL PILL
http://www.club240.com/registry/vehi...p?vehicleid=95

your friendly neighborhood RUDEBOY
Old 12-02-2002, 06:03 PM
Contributing Member

Thumbs down Strawberry's a FAKE

This I got from Strawberry in a PM just a short while ago:

[/quote]

allright straight up....the rb does have more potentialness in it....but even if you crank the boost up to 20psi you'll then hang with me.....last friday i ran a 10.247 at 147 mph on 17 psi....ive put everything i can put in it right now and im working on another silvia....ive got plans to make my strawberry a TT but ive yet the time and space in the car to fit another one.....maybe when you gain some more hp....we'll talk....but till then remember SR will always be the true swap in a 240......

p.s the 10.247 was with out the NOS......i only run a 30 shot but its good enought to break the 9 sec. mark......

this is what your doing and this is what im doing

strawberry

so, if anyone has any questions for MR strawberry, write in this forum and tell him how you feel. Especially since that car was in Superstreet Magazine in March of this year.....

Night
Old 12-02-2002, 06:45 PM

My man dun went and got himself caught!!! SUPERSTREET!!! lmao im lookin at the article right now! lol, same license plate number and everything! omg, this is some of the funniest **** i've seen in a long time! MR. Strawberry, unless your name is Akihiro Okubo Lol, you're F@$%ed!
Old 12-02-2002, 11:18 PM
Contributing Member

i doubt he owns the ugly bomex 1580
Old 12-02-2002, 11:37 PM
Contributing Member

he dont
Old 12-03-2002, 05:49 AM

ugly!?!?
Old 12-03-2002, 08:51 AM
Contributing Member

yes, ugly. it is the ugliest s15 kit made.
Old 12-03-2002, 12:08 PM
Contributing Member

More from Strawberry:

Another PM Strawberry just sent to me:

Re: Rb
first....you make me laugh...ill admit it i im the most spoiled kid you will ever meet in your life.....second the car isnt all mine, me and father share it.....ohh and you say only top japanesse companies can make a silvia run that fast....mooron look at the car its pure jdm....ohh thats right maybe because i lived in Tokyo, Japan for the past 6 years.....i just recentlly moved to tx. because of my fathers company....so dont give me you bull-**** about how you think you know everything about 240's.....your right 240's do weigh almost 3000 lbs......but mine is a 180 and it weighs just around 2200....and for your pure satifaction i run 17psi to a custom turbo from CKS racing...but sense you have no clue who they are give it a rest.......

Anyone wanna pm this kid an give him a clue? 180 that weighs 2200 pounds......right! 180's weigh about 100 pounds less than the 240 only because of the engine, and the 240 is normally around 2750 pounds! That's over 400 pounds of weight reductions? This guy makes me almost spew when laughing... I can't believe he's trying to claim this stuff.....

Night
Old 12-04-2002, 02:58 AM
Contributing Member

the ugly front end must be super light weight. dude, there is no way in hell he is running 10's with an SR only pushing 17 psi. pm'ing him is useless and futile. let the dip**** be. move on. there are other things in the world to be more concerned about than some dumbass kid. like watching the wind blow.
Old 12-04-2002, 03:17 AM
Contributing Member

like watching my dingle berrys form
Old 12-04-2002, 11:11 AM
Contributing Member

Isn't that the Bomex car? Those are old *** pics anyway that guy put huge "the fast and the furious" stickers on it. I thought the Sil-80 in Super Street was the Signal drift car.
Old 12-04-2002, 12:11 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by I'm with Stupid
Isn't that the Bomex car? Those are old *** pics anyway that guy put huge "the fast and the furious" stickers on it. I thought the Sil-80 in Super Street was the Signal drift car.
you're right on both cases.
Old 12-04-2002, 12:25 PM

Well... In my opinion.. This CHILD is a bull****ter.. That car is fromt he bomex website.....http://www.bomexaero.com/bomexusa.html

Click the link that says "photos from freinds"........ The car is also on the import fan website, showing the s15 lights and fenders....

I don't read super street so i dunno, but i will take your words for it...

I wanna see some better proof, more pictures of him with car, a video, TIME SLIPS (i wanna see his 10 sec car on paper).. more as much as he could
Old 12-04-2002, 01:00 PM
Contributing Member

topic is over....
Old 12-04-2002, 01:00 PM

Why doesn't he post??? Until i see proof... or even until he posts... I am waving the BS flag nice and high!! O yeah... and why in the worl dwould you change a TRust T-518 turbo in place for your "custom" turbo from CKS racing?? Dude, just give it up, you're caught man.

Quick Reply: Attention Strawberry S13