S14 95-96 Body Kit Pics

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2003, 11:22 AM

Calidrifter and that Honda boy are dumb@sses

Man, whoever was whining about me being some kinda honda person, can go blow one, btw honda makes some of the best naturally aspirated engines, but I would not use any of them besides the c32b1, because all the others are weak four-bangers, anyways you guys are so foolish and ignorant, who's speaking out of anger now, your swearing up your entire post moron. And as for you calidrifter my god that post was soooooo old, get over yourself you stupid teen, go take driving lessons all of you, then when your done with that go to the mental institution where you psyco idiots belong, I won't be coming back here, all I can see is a bunch of unintelligent flamers that know nothing of mechanics and a little about the way a car looks, so goodbye and well go blow yourself, you guys are immature little bltches, thank god I won't have to come back to this forum any more to here you little whining idiots bltch about everything, besides cars.

REFER TO MY SIGNATURE BELOW!
Old 08-07-2003, 02:20 PM

Re: Calidrifter and that Honda boy are dumb@sses

Originally posted by Youguysnonothin
Man, whoever was whining about me being some kinda honda person, can go blow one, btw honda makes some of the best naturally aspirated engines, but I would not use any of them besides the c32b1, because all the others are weak four-bangers, anyways you guys are so foolish and ignorant, who's speaking out of anger now, your swearing up your entire post moron. And as for you calidrifter my god that post was soooooo old, get over yourself you stupid teen, go take driving lessons all of you, then when your done with that go to the mental institution where you psyco idiots belong, I won't be coming back here, all I can see is a bunch of unintelligent flamers that know nothing of mechanics and a little about the way a car looks, so goodbye and well go blow yourself, you guys are immature little bltches, thank god I won't have to come back to this forum any more to here you little whining idiots bltch about everything, besides cars.

REFER TO MY SIGNATURE BELOW!

Old 08-25-2003, 11:00 AM
Contributing Member

Bomex kit...i think its one of the best ive seen for 95-96...

http://95_240sx.tripod.com/index.html
Old 09-04-2003, 01:18 AM

are the nismo side skirts and rear bumber made out of fiberglass? cause fiberglass is not a cool thing to have if you live on a street with pot holes..if its made out of urathane then i'm definetly getting it. has anybody seen the Winner front bumper? i've been trying to find a site that has it but i have had no luck
Old 09-08-2003, 01:51 PM

Why are all the attachments messed up in this post?
Old 09-23-2003, 04:48 PM

Hey, new member here... just wonderin but... WTF is with the beginning of the page? It doesn't really show any kits they're talkina bout.
Old 09-25-2003, 06:43 AM

hey here is a very cool website that has everything...too bad its in Japanese...www.v-opt.co.jp

just click on stuff and youll find your way around.

pass this around that way we can all enjoy this site!!!
Old 10-13-2003, 09:45 AM

Originally posted by FooTemps
Hey, new member here... just wonderin but... WTF is with the beginning of the page? It doesn't really show any kits they're talkina bout.
its most likely cause they are hostin those pics on there own websites and the pics are named something generic like "pic7.jpg" or whatever, so when they get rid of that picture and then upload a different one in its place and also call it "pic7.jpg" then this website just takes that picture since it still has the same name as what the picture before it was.
Old 11-20-2003, 09:07 AM

The absolute dead sexiest kit I have seen to date for the '95'96 S14..

I plan on ordering this kit in the next six months or so...minus the bumper. One being it's too damn expensive and two the stock bumper with a little modding and with the Greddy front lip (which I already have on) looks just like it....

-Bill
Old 11-20-2003, 09:54 PM

how much is that kit? where can it be ordered from?
Old 11-21-2003, 04:22 AM

I found one site that seems to carry everything....www.autoimaging.com

Beware....this ****e is expensive man!!!!

-Bill
Old 02-03-2004, 04:36 PM

are u guys retarded? the majority of you guys are posting lame *** pictures of side doors and dents and tires and crap that has NOThING to do with a body kit. you are like wats this kit and you post a link to some tires, a door, an engine, etc. wat the hell kind of crap is that. im hella pissed . i came lookin for nice kits and mostly wat i find is crap. i will post some nice KITS later 2nite
Old 02-03-2004, 04:51 PM

Originally posted by wanta240
are u guys retarded? the majority of you guys are posting lame *** pictures of side doors and dents and tires and crap that has NOThING to do with a body kit. you are like wats this kit and you post a link to some tires, a door, an engine, etc. wat the hell kind of crap is that. im hella pissed . i came lookin for nice kits and mostly wat i find is crap. i will post some nice KITS later 2nite
Settle down. I think what happened is, that originally this thread contained pics of the body kits, as time went on, the people who posted, without knowing it would do this, replaced the pics on the servers, which in turn changed the pictures here. This makes it look like they posted a bunch of crap pictures, which in reality, at one time, there were actual pictures of body kits here. I think I worded that ok?
Old 02-03-2004, 05:55 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by s13 240
Settle down. I think what happened is, that originally this thread contained pics of the body kits, as time went on, the people who posted, without knowing it would do this, replaced the pics on the servers, which in turn changed the pictures here. This makes it look like they posted a bunch of crap pictures, which in reality, at one time, there were actual pictures of body kits here. I think I worded that ok?
Exactly what happened.

Please learn the surroundings before diving into the rapids.
Old 02-18-2004, 11:42 PM

I just saw chargespeed's kits today for the first time. They seem pretty unique.

Quick Reply: S14 95-96 Body Kit Pics