Engine Swaps Discussion about motor swaps ONLY.

anyone got a RB25DET installed?

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2003, 09:50 AM

Re: RB

Originally posted by NightXCZ77
I sell RB20DET clips for $2250 and RB25DET clips for $3250. They all bolt right up.

Some can also be purchased with drivleline and full rear suspension for an extra $300.

Night
Do your clips come with partial chassis? Or just engine and everything you need and somethings you don't.
Old 08-27-2003, 11:52 AM

Originally posted by iamgod
would i need a new console with shifter surround...is the guage cluster dif...those kinds of things that are not included with a skyline front clip...
from what i've been told what you get in a clip varies. what you DO get is enough to swap the motor in. that's a for sure. i'm guessing clips come into the states shipped as is and not the whole car shipped over and then retailers take what they want. it makes more sense to ship over the parts needed as shipping the whole car would prolly be illegal.

whether or not you get the console parts and guages would depend on who you buy from and what they give you as what the retailers are given seems to vary as well.

for a confirmed answer try asking who you wish to buy from. they would be able to tell you what they have in the clips available and whether or not you can get what you need.
Old 08-27-2003, 08:59 PM

what i ment is that a skyline console does not go into a 240sx...its not like i am doing an SR swap where i get a silvia to work with...these would be 240sx parts that would need to be sourced because the swap dictates them obsolete...is the manual console different than an auto ...is the guage cluster on a manual diff than an auto that is my question...sorry for the confusion this is what i was tryin to say...

-also mckinney motorsports on their engine used a Greddy intake manifold with a front-mount TB so as not to have to hack the hood and also provides for ease of plumbing of a front-mount intercooler