Audio, Video and Security Stereos, Subs, In-Dash Tv's and alarms

Deciding On Which In-Dash Screen to get

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2002, 01:15 PM

yeah I have heard about the new Alpine cd changer, actually the guy at my local stereo shop recommended me to get it...says its fawkin awesome
Old 10-09-2002, 01:58 PM
Contributing Member

Ai-Net ?

I like that EQ. I want one like that. My pioneer's EQ isn't as sensative.
Old 10-09-2002, 02:11 PM

actually i think an EQ is kinda overkill, but if you need it, get it....
Old 10-09-2002, 02:24 PM
Contributing Member

I love EQs. That is one reason why I love Winamp. EQ plugins are off the hook. I love to "see" the music.

Lights off.

Music pumping.

Geiss cranking out the visuals.
Old 10-11-2002, 02:04 PM
Contributing Member

If you spend 900 or more on a screen a EQ is kind of a no brainer, because why have such fancy head unit and not a super clear sound. Its not only for style, but the difference in sound is quite amazing. My cousin was going to get a screen and I put the defeat on so the eq is inactive and then with it on, and after that he said he has to save for the eq because the sound was about 200% better.

Ai-Net is an Alpine invention, like plug and play for the computer. SO you hook up and accesory with Ai-Net and the screen or whatever you hook up already know what device is hooked up and all it capabilities, very helpful and great integration idea.
Old 10-11-2002, 10:22 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by Import Fanatix
If you spend 900 or more on a screen a EQ is kind of a no brainer, because why have such fancy head unit and not a super clear sound. Its not only for style, but the difference in sound is quite amazing. My cousin was going to get a screen and I put the defeat on so the eq is inactive and then with it on, and after that he said he has to save for the eq because the sound was about 200% better.

Ai-Net is an Alpine invention, like plug and play for the computer. SO you hook up and accesory with Ai-Net and the screen or whatever you hook up already know what device is hooked up and all it capabilities, very helpful and great integration idea.
Very nice thanks for the insight.
Old 10-14-2002, 02:53 PM

Originally posted by Import Fanatix

Sweet looks like ill be looking into an EQ then...